Oral Sex Rings ‹ Literature on

Recently a new artical on the nefarious blight of teen oral sex rings was discussed on CBS This Morning, or whatever the heck it’s called, with Bryant Gumbel. I was hoping to amuse myself by critially examining it? Anybody know the name of the magazine?

Well, all I can think is…

WHERE THE FUCK WAS I WHEN THIS WAS HAPPENING IN MY HIGH SCHOOL?!?!?!

Thank you…

Yer pal,
Satan

You just weren’t part of the “in” crowd :smiley:

What would Giant Gumball know about oral sex rings?

Teeming Millions: http://fathom.org/teemingmillions
“Meat flaps, yellow!” - DrainBead, naked co-ed Twister chat
O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

Is that some ring a woman wears around her mouth to keep it open?

Useful bastards, aren’t you?

Now that’s something I want to get in on. Hell, if a massage circle is as good as it was… Hoo boy.

Sorry Michael, but your best bet is to go directly to their site and search. If you searched the internet directly for information on “teen oral sex rings”… Well, you get the picture.

I sold my soul to Satan for a dollar. I got it in the mail.

Perhaps this is what he was referring to:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/features/students070899.htm

Well I checked the link. It occurs to me that the media prattling is off course; Bill Clinton’s legacy is firmly in place.

I read it too. Looks like a way to say ‘oral sex’ fifty times in a news article.

And they think kids that age tell the truth about sex?
lol.

Thank you, Seraphim. Yes, that is exactly what I was looking for. Reminds me of my own school days and why I took such an intense dislike to suburbia. I espcially love the nomeclature. Imagine, being “at risk” for oral sex. God spare me! And, of course, even though the girls apparently started it, they’ve now been cowed into talkikng about “low self esteem” and how they’ve “degraded” themselves and other such badges of victimization. My opinion: They were a bunch of horney kids with a sense of adventure and some intelligence and imagination who are now weaseling under pressure.

Michael, since when has there not been oral sex in middle school? There were only about a dozen girls in the article anyway, and most schools probably have more than that. Seemed to be thing to do in the 60’s,70’s, 80s too.

Gee…

Young girls thinking that giving a young boy a blow job will make him “like her” and realizing that’s not the case.

What an expose that one…

Yer pal,
Satan

You mean they aren’t something like crop circles?

Ray

I’m still disappointed that there weren’t any in my middle school.

Not that this little introvert would have joined in.

I sold my soul to Satan for a dollar. I got it in the mail.

According to the article there were a dozen girls participating in this oral sex ring and only “two or three” boys had joined? Does anyone else find that ratio a little suspicious? I find it unbelievable that there were twelve high school girls willing to perform fellatio and they could only find three school boys to volunteer.

Little
Nemo, maybe the boys were part of a cunninglingus ring?

Proof of the need for sex education.

Oh man. What a flood of memories THIS brought back. I read the Wash. Post article too.
I was 12, and in the 7th grade, and invited to a birthday party. In a girl’s basement, her parents were upstairs, glued to the tube. I had NO clue as to what was going to go on. The lights would go off, and the birthday girl was attempting ( vainly, I might add…) to kiss me with nearly Periodontal accuracy and depth.
At one point, the lights came on without warning. There, on the floor, was a female classmate of mine. One boy was kneeling over her face, and another one was pulling down her underpants. She looked both terrified, and interested ( she was pulling off the first boys underpants).
The entire scene wasn’t for me, I left immediately. Thoroughly shaken. And, remained as such for a few weeks. At that age…I simply wasn’t prepared for any of that. I would suspect that most kids aren’t, despite what they may do to follow their friends ( who are also terrified, as well as horny, down deep).
25 YEARS later, I hook up with someone from the old 'hood- found by her on the Net, who as it turns out was AT that party. She also left fast, not realizing what she was in for. Small Internet we run here…

Cartooniverse

If you want to kiss the sky, you’d better learn how to kneel.

When I was in military school, the cretins there were fond of saying that everyone in the marching band woke up each day with a quarter in their hand and a white ring around their mouth. I just assumed THAT was an oral sex ring.

Or maybe it’s a piece of jewelry women wear to indicate that they’re into oral sex. If so, I bet it’s not a wedding ring.

Live a Lush Life
Da Chef