Party (a Whose Line is it Anyway game)

Zuma is superstitious.

lightingtool, I’m glad you’re here. I can trust you, at least so far into the party. Could I have a sip of your scotch? I’m frightened.

Besides, you can never trust water. NEVER! A lot of it comes from elevated concrete structures, which are even more suspicious now than before.

dnooman is a 1980’s party animal.

Duuuude!!! Not cool man!!

You’re lucky I wasn’t sittin’ next to one of these pretty ladies here. You coulda’ got hurt. Matter of fact, you still might could get hurt!

That’s yer last warnin’ man. You see how buff I am? Do ya? I’ll tear you apart man!
Hey! Anybody know when the strippers are gettin’ here? I could use some company if’n you know what I mean. Hehehe.

NO!!! They’re getting closer! The aquatics are growing huge teeth at a multiplying rate!

God I love that song!

Taber must have one misquote per post, and one word written backwards…

The non-human primates are growing big teeth and huge claws now, too, and crawling under beds to awake in the middle of the night. Will the horror never end?

Wow, a lot to catch up with after marching practice. dnooman, are you a frat boy?

Taber always has a misquote AND a palindrome?

I had Leo G. Carroll over a barrel, and he still won’t help me out here. I’m out of here. [Walks into door, again] Well, maybe not.

SSG Schwartz

And now female avian predators are roaring at the windows! No, it’s not the wind, Mummy!

Sorry I’m late to the party guys: work ran late. I need a few minutes to catch up with everybody.

In the meantime I brought some roses for our beautiful host, fisha.

[tweaks hocow’s nose and hides behind a curtain.]

SSG Schwartz

drums fingers

So are we done with joke posts yet? Can we get down to business already?

There’s more and more of them … big, slavering, ravenous, hairy, toothy beasts … and now one of them is even producing palatable milk, rich in calcium.

I’m going to leave my bedside lamp on tonight.

dotchan, knock it off with your junior modding.

Nope. You may not guess on twickster again now.

Your zuma guess is spot on though. :slight_smile:

Your dnooman guess is wrong, however. Another one you can’t guess on again.

And Taber you’re off on too (although you’re close in what it’s in regards to)

Hawksgirl, you got dnooman and Taber’s guess wrong. That means only the third Host may guess on them two now.

I’ll update who all can guess on who tomorrow morning.

For now, only zuma has been guessed. :slight_smile: Way to go!
Guys, (and by guys I mean Hosts), work together. You can talk amongst yourself without making official guesses…because if you just come out guessing, you’ll probably run through them really fast. You can talk to the Partygoers and ask them questions and stuff. Interact with them a bit. Prod and poke them some. And remember, you can bounce ideas off your fellow Hosts before giving actual guesses. Remember to put guesses in BOLD, please, although I did count yours as official guesses, fisha since, well, hahaha, that’s what they were.
But yeah…take your time and talk it out if you want. :slight_smile: You’ll find the disorders arean’t that complex. Most are probably simplier than you think.

Mistletoe! What a lovely idea! fisha, if I may be so bold to ask, would you care to join me underneath?

/Marcia Brady
Ow, my nose!
/MB

Nope. Although that’s a good guess. :slight_smile:

Anyway, have nice nights everyone. Party on in my absence.