Peculiar things found by searching user names

One last try, con sarnit!

Wow! 3 of the 5 links from google are actually related to me. One is a cached version of the SDMB front page where I had the “last post” in one of the forums. The other two are links to the Monster Rancher Message Board where my famous “c_goat raising method” for Monster Rancher 2 is discussed.

And some jerk on MSN used the same name and was giving stock tips or something. Too bad they’re dead links.

Wow… google and yahoo turned up nothing.

Excite says that there’s a Wrestler who goes by Screeme in the West Coast Wrestling Association.

Keep that in mind next time you talk some smack to me!

Come smell what Screeme’s been cookin’!

Wow… google and yahoo turned up nothing.

Excite says that there’s a Wrestler who goes by Screeme in the West Coast Wrestling Association.

Keep that in mind next time you talk some smack to me!

Come smell what Screeme’s been cookin’!

Of the 7 pages of google results, only 2 hits had anything to do with me.

The first hit that it came up with is a guy registered at MacNN. This is most distressing.

Google came up with four. All from me, the first was the People Pages :cool:

The other three were all about a question I posted about the Mighty Ducks (I was looking for a corporate suite at The Pond). There is a spelling mistake in it, how embarrassing! :o

Well, I’ve just gone and put scratch1300 into a search engine, and came up with a page titled “Mike masturbates in cowshit” :slight_smile:

My username is a Scots Gaelic and formerly Irish word for red, BTW.

Oof! Yeah, I tried my user name and got that link, but I can no longer access the page from my server. It does, in fact, refer to a posting from myself, but whatever the hell I was talking about, I can’t remember.

:confused:

Most of the pages you get for me are about Middle Eastern men. (Apparently this is a guy’s name or patrinomic)

However, the dance studio where I take lessons is on the first page. :cool:

:cool:
|
|
|
|
V

Altavista search on **Jomo Mojo" turned up one site with a (what else?) list of blues music. Including:

Jimmynipples brought me to the SD people pages.

Jimmy Nipples brought me here…

Mmmm, that’s so nice, Jimmy. You have the gentlest hands.". Jimmy quickly responded
by tightly gripping her nipples. “Oh, oh yes, just keep doing that.”. …

I feel so dirty.

aw shucks…and here I was just getting a powerball out of my pocket.

Apparently, Laurange is the 46,635th most popular surname in the US.

I found a few of my sites, lots of sites with someone who was surnamed “Laurange” in them.

And an inn.

(This is on Google)

Apparently there is a “Peepthis Dog Directory” that comes up at least a dozen times on Google. This is most distressing.

A search on my username didn’t turn up squat.

A search for MsRobyn netted 8 results from Google. Of those, the first 4 are me; two for Fathom, one for my homepage, and one for my picture on the [url="www.geocities.com/sdpeoplepages"People Pages.

The remainder are simply mentions of women named Ms. Robyn (surname). The only interesting Ms. Robyn is a BDSM dominatrix. Wow.

Robin

Let’s try this again. This is my homepage.

Preview, dammit!

Robin

Hey Morrison’s Lament: that’s just until they actually hear what Morrison sings about. There’s a reason why that one didn’t make it to vinyl outside of bootlegs.

I love the fact that Ukelele Ike not only takes his name from jazz history, but he knows jazz like most folks know MTV.

Speaking of which, isn’t “Zero the Hero” a song by Black Sabbath?