People I HATE...

I HATE: MY MOTHER!! For always liking my stinking brother better than me for NO GOOD REASON!! HE’S FUCKING IN JAIL FOR CHRIST’S SAKE! I pray literally, heh heh heh. And no, you stupid bitch, they’re not keeping him there BECAUSE HE’S A GOOD WORKER! HE’S A FREAKING CRIMINAL!!! I HOPE HE GETS OUT AND KILLS YOU!

Let’s see… who’s next? Ah, yes…

I HATE: MY HUSBAND! You lying, fradulent, stinking, no-good, phoney baloney rat! LOUSY IN THE SACK MOTHER FUCKER! The minute I’ve saved up enough money to get myself out of this mess I’M GOING TO DUMP YOU SO FAST your messed-up head will spin all the way off and bounce on the floor! hahah! Then I’ll kick it in the trash! You say I need therapy? Yeah, I sure as fuck do, to keep myself from finding and, ugh, actually marrying another LOSER like you! YOU STINK!

Anyone else? Okay, the usual…

I HATE: My BOSS! WHat a lying, theiving, back-stabing, phoney, cheap, horrible person you are! Some day your business is going to go up in FLAMES and I hope I’m NOT there to see it!! haha that I got another $3.00 an hour out of you, el cheap-o!! Now the shoe is on the other foot, now that you know you can’t RUN the stinking department without ME! hahaha! SUCKERS! BASTARDS! hahaha!

Hey, I feel much better now! I like this BBQ pit stuff! I hope my bold stuff came out all right. How would I bold and italicize at the same time?

SW

You don’t have to be nice, CAT. This is the Pit.

If you’re hot, that’s good.
If you’re cool, that’s good.

I don’t get it.

Wow. Give the woman some room. Are you sure you’re not a postal employee?

Why dont you tell us how you really feel.
Wally, you are just glad she didnt tell you to ‘fuck off’… :wink:

Geez, I hope CATwoman is not my wife. Or one of my employees. I’m pretty sure I’m not her mother, though.

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs. – E. Grebenik

You’re right, Kells. I opened the thread with some trepidation.
What a relief.

I don’t get it.

Wally, I love you!

Well, shucks. What I mean is uh, shucks.
Aw,shucks. Gee, shucks, Kells.

I don’t get it.

I’ve never given birth.
I have no spouse.
I employ no one.

But just to be safe, I won’t be returning to the States for two more weeks.

She didn’t mention ME!

She didn’t mention ME!

My feelings is hoited! :frowning:

No mice in your stocking come Xmas morning, young lady!

Attention C#3!The inside of your musty head is a exercise wheel;
in which two gerbils, Vanity and Credulity by
name, tussle fruitlessly over the walnut that
represents your banal & pointless existance.

aahh…thank god I live north of the US border…and remind me CAT not to piss you off

Unforgiven