Pet pictures!

Milo gift wrapped himself. Kinda.

Google Photos

Bernie never bothered my mouses. As an intellectual dog, he was more into books. Unfortunately, rather than reading them, he preferred chewing on them. Bernie is the reason my oak-veneer Ikea bookshelves have solid doors protecting the lower shelves, and full-height glass doors protecting the really valuable stuff!

Jane’s waiting for 9-month-old George to outgrow being a kitten and she’s in for a long wait. Poe is 17 months old and I still can’t get a wireless mouse because he hurls all 16+ lbs of himself on my mouse table and knocks the wired mouse to the floor at least weekly. When he’s not busy trying to open kitchen cabinets, that is :hushed:

Wish me luck at getting both boys to cooperate for a holiday photoshoot tomorrow.

My wireless mouse lives in a closed keyboard drawer when I’m not using it. If I step away to open/close the curtains everything on my desk goes into the drawer because GG is a tallllll butthead. He has learned that he’s not allowed on my desk, doesn’t understand that reaching on my desk is also a no-no.

Oh, I’m sure those beautiful boys will give you no problem at all. After you drug them with catnip and treats that is.

Aggg imgur posting not working

Hati happy to hear your holiday cheers and give you a wet snoot hug if ya’ll need one

Wet snoot hug needed, accepted and enjoyed. Back atcha!

OMG, what a beautiful baby.

Christmas 2021 photos

Linden

Imgur

Imgur

Poe

Awwww and LOL. Going by the eyes, you are lucky you survived the night. Linden is all “why do you hate me so?” but Poe is plotting. Close your door at night!

I LOVE looking at everyone’s babies! I just adopted two kittehs and would like to join in. Can someone kindly explain how to post my pics? I have them saved in an album on Google photos. I think I’ m supposed to link to that, right? Sorry to be a dumkopf, but if you could instruct me , slowly, as if your speaking to a four year old, I would love to share in the fun.
Willis and Newman await your aid.

The way I do it is to open the pic and then copy the address. Come back here and post the link in a line by itself.

Imgur

If you post your link in the same sentence as other things it might end up looking like this sleeping | Jane Doe42 | Flickr

I sure hope this works cause I wants more kitten pics!!!

Yeah, I’ve been waiting! Are you able to upload your pictures to Flickr? There are other sites to use but I only know the one I use myself.

Because I’m on my company’s network, I can’t access any photo sites and most social media (I pray they never cut me off of this place!) so I’ve been trying to do it on my phone. The kittehs themselves could probably do it better than I. Not had any luck so far but I’ll keep trying :unamused:

This seems wrong:

Imgur

Merry and Ty

Seems entirely right to me.

And a very pretty pair of creatures!

It only took one glance to immediately recognize George. It was mainly the immense tail and the fact that tail+cat together look to be about ten feet long! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: And then, of course, the little white boots.

Not wrong at all. Since Border Collies are very intelligent, they see the virtues of harmonious co-existence. They would rather, in the lexicon of the 60s, Make Love, Not War. :wink:

How sweet :slight_smile:

Thirty years ago, I came across a St Bernard starving to death by a dumpster. Of course she followed me home (but then she was too scared to get out of the car so I had to tell hubs about the big dog refusing to get out of my car) after she ate and peed, we put a rope around her neck and brought her inside. Our prissy white cat ran right over and slapped the poor dog upside the head several times. Brandy never forgot to show proper respect to the cats, even after the prissy white one died. She was a very good girl.

We joke that Gormless George is a tail with a cat attached. His tail is his instant mood gauge, even more so than most dogs. He displays more control over it than I’ve seen in a cat before. When he’s bathing he will move his tail around his face instead of moving his face around his tail.

I’m going to be so happy when the little jerk finally grows up, this kitten shit is for the birds.

@purplehorseshoe managed to figure out how to post pics using her phone, perhaps she will come and share her secret with you. I’m sorry for double posting but I didn’t remember this until the edit window went away.

What finally worked for me was Imgur.com though I had a much easier time once I downloaded the app. (I have Android.)

Resented the hell out of putting yet another app on my phone, but at least it made it easy to spam y’all with critter pictures.