Poisoning roaches [edited title]

Dear Cecil, I dont know why it is always dear Cecil, why not just JIS-JA Cecil,only a joke,.As for your “now bull” dope for a total cockroach wipe out I will go for the borax and flour mix.For my mother in law I wil double the borax and cocoa,add 1 part of cement and she will surely join the rats in “NO PHART HEAVEN”.Gee boy I can almost hear the sound of silence without her around.Another joke ??.

The social norm here is to link to the article you’re referencing. Most people who drop in and leave these notices go and link to the article themselves. Unfortunatley, I can’t be arsed to find it for you.

Also, it’s considered good Dopemanship to make your thread titles more descriptive of the content of your post. I would help you out here, but your post is actually fairly incomprehensible to me. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that this is because I have been up late studying Spanish.

Thirdly, we’ve got at least one respected member I can think of who uses his email address as his username, but in general it’s best to reveal your email address as little as possible on this tangled world-wide web–the better to avoid The Spam, of course. You can configure your user profile such that your email address is accessible to other users without being blatantly stated in your username. To each their own, however.

Good luck and Dopespeed.

Welcome to the SDMB, online.

It is appreciated if you could provide a link to the column you’re commenting on. Doing so can be as simple as pasting the URL into your post, making sure to leave a blank space on either side of it. Like so: http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a1_019.html

Descriptive thread titles are appreciated. I have edited this thread’s title to clarify your meaning.

In the future, please refrain from posting recipes for mother-in-law poison.

What’s “JIS-JA” mean?

What does any of it mean?

And should we take any meaning from the recent influx of weirdness?