Anybody that shuns animal flesh for any reason (apart from kashrut or halal), please show us where you line up. An anonymous poll. Pick one that most closely matches where you’re at with it.
- By “loose vegan” I mean basically vegan but don’t mind a dab of honey or don’t bother about what their shoes are made of, maybe go for the rare ice cream cone, you know.
- Buddhist-type vegetarianism, in places like Thailand, China, Taiwan tends to be vegan and also excludes onions and garlic.
- Vaishnava dietary regimen is basically lacto only, but they also frown on onions and garlic.
- Jainas are lacto and against onions and garlic too and basically only eat produce grown above-ground that can be taken without destroying the plant.
- The other terms I hope are self-explanatory.
Did I miss anything?