Poll: How you like your chocolate (as a function of age) (milk/dark;frozen)

That’s great advice Jomo Mojo. ChocoLove is awesome, entirely awesome!

Tell you cousin I said thanks for making the world a better place.

That super dark bar is the best. FWIW I first bought it because it’s the only chocolate I found that clearly marks the cocoa content so you know what you’re getting. Now I buy it because it’s the best dark chocolate I can get locally (whole foods).

Yumm dark chocolate. I’ve always liked dark chocolate best. A little bit below room temp so it starts to melt the instant it hits my mouth. Man that is some good stuff.

I’m a chocolate whore.

I’ll take it anyway I can get it. Dark, semi, white, in a cookie, in a candy bar, in a cake, in a bagel, in bread, cold, melty, chips, chunks, whatever.

Just about the only thing that turns me off is a chocolate covered cherry (consistency problem) and one of those chocolate oranges.

I feel so cheap…

As a kid, my favorite form of chocolate was probably fudge. Now I can’t eat more than one bite of the stuff.

Currently (40), I favorite in the form of dark chocolate (cool) or really intense chocolate ice cream.

Believe it or not, we still have Easter candy around. (Friends kept buying it for the kids.) I see the stuff and think to myself, “shouldn’t I be stealing this when the kids are asleep?” But somehow I don’t find it at all tempting anymore.

Dark…Dove’s little chocalates or Godiva dark chocalate truffles.

When I was a kid, any kind of chocolate would do. Most often I had to sneak it because my mom was a health food freak.

Currently at age 29, my favorite is dark chocolate, at least 78% cacao. You can find good imported bars in most health food stores.

Also, a recent addition to my chocoloveaddiction is a dark chocolate bar in cubes with marzipan inside…YUM!!! To bad it’s hard to find.