Polls only: No discussion

Have you ever gone to a sports event where you were cheering for the visiting team?

  • Yes
  • No
  • something else
0 voters

I’ve encountered various opinions on this: If you go to a dinner party/gathering (you are not the host), who washes the dishes?

  • I offer to help the host(s) wash the dishes
  • I wash the dishes that I used
  • I offer to wash everyone’s dishes
  • Children (who are old enough)/young adults should wash everyone’s dishes as a sign of respect
  • The host should do it later - washing/cleaning up should never be done until guests leave
  • Other
0 voters

How old were you when you stopped believing that Santa Claus exists?

  • Younger than 4
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • Older than 13
  • I never believed that Santa Claus exists
  • I still believe that he exists
  • Something else
0 voters

Which of the following do you NOT use?

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • TikTok
  • I don’t have a Reddit account but I read some threads
  • Reddit at all
  • YouTube Shorts - I still watch “traditional” videos
  • YouTube at all
  • Snapchat
0 voters

Why did the previous poll only allow one choice?

  • It is a mistake.
  • It is a mystery.
  • It is a cunning plan to make you choose which one you don’t use the most. Or use the least most. Or the most least.
  • There can be only one.
0 voters

[Fixed] Which of these do you NOT use?

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • I don’t have a Reddit account, but I check some subs or search for some topics
  • Don’t use Reddit at all
  • YouTube Shorts - I still watch “traditional” videos
  • Don’t watch YouTube at all
  • Snapchat
  • TikTok
0 voters

You are a semiconductor engineer. Your coworkers bring you a potato chip on a wheat wafer on a slice of cheese and call it “chip-on-wafer-on-substrate.” How do you feel?

  • Amused
  • Annoyed
0 voters

How likely do you think that the results of the mid-term elections lead to a crisis wherein elected national senators/reps are refused their proper seatings in January.

  • Not going to happen.
  • Somewhat likely to happen.
  • Very likely to happen.
  • Almost certain to happen.
0 voters

Why not both?

politely points @bump to the poll discussion thread

When you are out driving how likely are you to make less than positive verbal commentary regarding a fellow traveler of the roads?

  • I never do that.
  • Every once in a while.
  • Somewhat frequently.
  • “Get off my ass! Slow down jerk! Light’s green doofus! Move along sweetie! Way to speed past me and then slow down in front of me you stupid toad! Etc etc etc…”
0 voters