Pool crashed into basement. How do we fix this?

Was it over when the German’s bombed Pearl Harbor? No! When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

I gave my love a cherry without a stone
I gave my love a chicken without a bone

Most basements have drains.

My advice: Road Trip!

Throw a party to raise funds! $15 a person! $5 a beer!

… For your legal defense fund.

You fucked up. You trusted us.

This is going to be great!

For next time, water weighs 8.25 lb/gal.
What were the dimensions of the pool so we can calculate how much weight you expected the floor to hold. For example, if the pool were 10 feet in diameter and filled to 3 feet depth, the water alone would weigh over 14500 pounds.

Is the pool still intact? Did you chlorinate the water yet? If no & yes, go to the pet store, because you’ve got the start of an AWESOME indoor, two-story Koi pond!
…& if the house collapses into it due to structural integrity issues use a leaf skimmer should get out the debris & you’ll have an awesome OUTDOOR Koi pond.

Or a 12½’ swing?

Obviously the one with the female reporter named Bambi.

That’s the second way to tell.

No!!! TogoFan is sure to crash the party and that’s the last thing you want.

This has to be a huge whoosh. On the other hand, if it isn’t, I can almost hear the testimony at the trial:

Prosecutor: Mr. Nickel, Please!?, before you brought the pool marked “Outdoor Use Only” indoors, did you give any thought to how heavy the pool would become?"

Nickel, Please!?: No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express the night before!

Interesting. The OP has made one post and his last activity was one minute later.

Probably in the basement with a bucket bailing out water.

But seriously, this OP is 100% fake.

Perhaps the frat house collapsed on the OP, and he can no longer take part in the discussion.

Indeed.

Where is your faith in humanity? I give it a 99 + .999…% chance.

Don’t accuse others of being trolls outside of the Pit.