Poster iiandyiiii is pitted

I, also, appreciate both iiandyiiii, and mrdibble. Both know a lot about areas i don’t, and are generous with that knowledge. Both make this a better place, imho. Thanks for sharing with us.

I really appreciate all the kind words. Thanks so much!

Agree w all that.

Yes, my thanks too.

What is the opposite of Pitting? :wink:

A praising?

What’s the opposite of BBQing? Would have to be very non-flamey.

Freezing.

Other way around. How you made them feel.

It’s weirdly appropriate to remember that wrong.

Olives: the black ones are merely distasteful, but the green ones are actually poisonous…

I refer you back to … hadn’t yet had coffee :wink:

You’re right. Thanks for the correction.

Band name!

Not temperaturewise, but vibewise, hot dish.

Stuffing, I think.

Maybe thread title needs a “not” in front of “pitted.”

Or maybe an “(ineffectively)”

Maybe the mods can add “[Epic Fail]” on the end? :smile:

Or just add “…poorly” :slight_smile:

Considering the matter was resolved between @iiandyiiii & @QuickSilver (The OP) and considering the current title is not the original title, but the neutral one that @Miller changed it to as per current Pit rules due to link-back issues, all this petty mocking of the title is pretty silly and weak.