Premonition? Your interpretation please.

We’ve all heard them. You know,like when your nose itches - it means someone is coming to see you. Or, if your palm itches - You will receive money.
Check this. I got in the shower this morning and found a penny stuck to my ass! Not square in the middle of a cheek, more towards the hip. (For those that think it matters.) I must have been laying on it a while. Incidentally, I don’t recall have any bad dreams. What logistics! I let the dog out before showering. What could it mean?.. Some big oaf named Abe is going to kick my ass?

I think it means you needed a shower. Or is that a self-fulfilling prophecy?

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

Brings new meaning to calling “tails”…

I figure it means either you’re going to come across a butt-load of money, or your accountant is going to wind up fucking you in the ass.

Hope you enjoyed your shower…

Yer pal,
Satan

I dunno, maybe your partner from the previous night didn’t tip very well?

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs. – E. Grebenik

Steel,
You made my day- I laughed out loud at that one…a penny stuck to your ass, huh?

See a penny,
Stuck to your ass,
Pull it off,
And pass some gas…

What a great mental image…

Some mornings it just doesn’t seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/zettecity/index.html

I like Satan’s theories…

Or maybe it could mean that you’ve been throwing money down the toilet and you need to start pinching pennies…

:smiley:

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

I hope you weren’t expecting serious replies.

See a penny, pick it up, All the day you’ll have… Abe’s profile tattooed on your ass.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

A penny stuck to your ass… oh no! Call Duck Twacy! Someone’s stolen your piggy bank!

I think your body’s mechanism for spontaneouly producing bits of metal is way out of whack. Most of us just produce the odd bit of glitter. Better cut down on the alloys.

You are distantly related to the Goose that Laid the Golden Egg…

Nobody got mine… :frowning:

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

I got it, Chris! :slight_smile:

Happy to report nothing stuck to my ass today. However, I think my ass appears to be stuck in a dead end job! hmmm.

Great replies gang… my sides hurt.

I’ve heard of “pennies from heaven”, but this is ridiculous…