Pro Bowl Cheerleaders

Anyone know how the Pro Bowl cheerleaders are selected? Watching, I saw cheerleaders from lots of different teams, are these the “cheerleading all-stars” or something? Or does each team send a certain number? If they’re all-stars, how are they selected? Maybe Boomer should stop talking about how he feels insulted by the prospect of him coaching (he brought that up twice, geez, what a self-centered guy), and start explaining the important things, like cheerleader selection :wink:

A Freudian slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother.

Pro bowl!!! so that’s what that was. I thought football was over for the season.
Oh yeah, the cheerleaders. They’re selected for their intelligence.
Peace,
mangeorge

I only know two things;
I know what I need to know
And
I know what I want to know
Mangeorge, 2000

BYW, I like your sig. Did you steal it? :wink:
Peace,
mangeorge

Hehehe, yeah, I stole it :wink: I believe it’s from a Woody Allen movie or something, not quite sure which one though.

A Freudian slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother.

Apparently, one cheerleader is chosen from each of the teams’ cheerleader squads.

Check out the 1999 Pro Bowl squad

The Eagles’ rep is my favorite.

I used to rock and roll all night and party every day. Then it was every other day. Now I’m lucky if I can find a half an hour a week in which to get funky.

And they can’t date the players either.

The first time I heard the “Freudian Slip” comment was from Cliff on Cheers. Don’t know if it was used in a movie/TV show prior to that.