Profiles

38 M 5’9 190
Married seven years
No kids, never will
No pets, never will
Born & raised in NJ, currently live in Ohio
Music ed. degree, play flute, sax, piano, recorder
I don’t listen to music anymore
I just left a job as a retail buyer after seven years, and thirteen with the company; still learning new job in EDI, head hurts
Hobbies - reading, movies, antiques, cooking
I never missed Melrose Place
I was an audience member for a Rikki Lake show
Favorites:
Comedy - Monty Python, Sam Kinison, Steven Wright, PDQ Bach
Authors - Raymond Smullyan, Martin Gardner, Isaac Asimov, Robert Sheckley, Cecil (of course)
Movies - too many to list
Food - spicy stuff - Indian, Thai, etc.
Pet peeves - way too many to list
On my tombstone - “Go home and live”

BunnyGirl: everyone’s making light of your topic, but I agree with you! Every now and then I’m kinda intrigued by a post and click on the profile and get very little info. No, I don’t want to know intimate details, but maybe I’d like to e-mail you to continue with more on the topic that the others might not be interested in, or respond with about a personal experience that I don’t want the whole world to see. I posted a topic and one of the members was helpful; she said “let me know how it works out for you.” I clicked on her profile and there was no e-mail address. I thought the thread had run its course and didn’t want to bore everyone. Recently I clicked on a profile and the only info I got was an e-mail address and that he is a student. Hmmm…well, is that middle school or university. Knowing a little about you will help me compose a better e-mail (or decide on none) or post a more interesting reply. So hey, how about a city,
occupation, interests.

I have added info to my profile. Lemme know if ya want more info

If you want to learn more about me, please come to my homepage. Please please please please :slight_smile: Please? Thank you, I love you all :slight_smile:

“I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it,” Jack Handy

Age-adult{physically}
Weight-220
Height–6 ft.
hair-brown/short
Job–state gov. photo tech
Marital status-single
hobbies–history, comics, humor, old movies, etc.
Recent college graduate
moderately good looking
loner, but not unfriendly
Deist–if you don’t know what it means, go look it up

And as long as we’re doing personal ads…
I might be willing to change the ‘marital status’ section if you ask nicely, Bunnygirl!

Ok…

Birthday: July 1
Marital Status: Chained
Kids: 17 mo. old boy-bundle of perfection, currently in negotiations with Husband Corporation to expand. So far he’s agreeable to one more, but Union is demanding three.
Height: 5’3"
Weight: Richter loves me
Eyes: Green
Hair: Varies. Currently in process of growing out 10 years of dying and crazy 'dos, so the bottom half is faded blue-black and the top half is dark-blonde and the whole mess is a shaggy mop.
Bad Habits: Cigarette smoking, nail-biting, nagging, procrastinating, impulse buying.
Interesting Tidbits: I dance and sing my way through annoying tasks. I know all the words to Al Yankovic’s spoof songs. I like to wear little girl’s barrettes and had an obsession with sunflowers and butterflies before they became trendy. I’m making slipcovers for my dining room chairs with this really cool fabric. It’s black with all different coloured smiley faces. I freely admit that I’m plain. I prefer coffee-flavoured coffee (thank you, Denis Leary) and tobacco-flavoured cigarettes. I give awesome gifts. When I talk to myself, I do it with a British accent. I actually like myself and enjoy my own company.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.