Hi been talkning to my girlfriend , and we have to know- sperm/semen, we know what its used for , but could it have any other uses, for example , people joke it has loads of calories , does it have any other propoties we may be interested in?
Well, if you’re going to try to stick the wallpaper up with it, you might need a few willing friends to make a contribution.
BTW, a descriptive thread title is highly recommended.
Oh…TONS of things:
- Start your own mock sea monkey colony.
- Put some in your hand. Sneeze. Look at hand and apologize to those around you, explaining that your testicles haven’t decended yet.
- Two words: miracle whip.
- Dab a little behind each ear. When people ask you what cologne you’re wearing, tell them it’s Calvin Klein’s Excretion.
- Put a glob on your fingers. Flick your wrist and fling it across room. This works best while wearing a Spider Man suit.
- Shoot it onto cardboard. Make a scrapbook.
- Oh yeah, it has a really cool property when combined with an unfertilized egg. I forget what it is though.
nope, I think you’ll find it just makes the shell sticky.
I have changed the title of this thread from I apologise for this but… to Properties of Semen. In the future, please try to choose more descriptive titles.
A fellow named Cecil Adams has tackled the question of How many calories in the average male ejaculation?.
If the documentary There’s Something About Mary is to be believed, it makes a great hair mousse.
Oh and the chicken might not be too pleased either.
That’s the first thing from these boards to make me laugh out loud in a long while. Thanks.
- What liquid has the lowest/highest viscosity?
- Properties of Semen