Put your 2005 NFL Predictions here

Let us pray for anyone but the Eagles and Patriots.

You say, “I understand the contempt for Philly, but why the Patriots?”

Because I don’t want any team to have a more impressive Super Bowl record than Dallas, of course.

New England has tied the Dallas record for 3 Super Bowl wins in 4 years. Any more than that is just greedy. Nobody is allowed to three-peat before the Cowboys!

I predict the Redskins will win the Superbowl.

I predict that I will be horribly disappointed.

I predict that one of my two previous predictions is wrong.

Pathetic Cowboys Fan = Redundant.

Seahawks will win it all.

I don’t know much about football, but I know what I like.

Whatever else, I hope the Redskins wind up with a high draft pick, because the Broncos get the Redskins’ first round draft pick next year. So, (don’t) go Redskins! Suck suck suck!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

All I know is that the Pats will have an undefeated season and go on to win the supe bowl. :smiley:

And for those doubters out there…I do beleive the word ‘Dynasty’ has been tossed around…

AFC
East – Patriots
North – Ravens
South – Colts
West – Chiefs
Wild Card – Steelers, Bengals

NFC
East – Eagles
North – Vikings
South – Panthers
West – Seahawks
Wild Card – Bucs, Cardinals

SB XL: Colts over Panthers

NFL Week 1

Soak it in.

My god, there are two of us???

A few days late and I’ll bump the count to 3.

As the NFL training camps are just about to start, I thought it would be fun to bump this thread back up and see how everyone did. I didn’t catch anyone picking the Steelers/Seahawks Super Bowl, or the Steelers winning it all (in this thread, of course Airman Doors always picks the Steelers to win the Super Bowl – he was bound to be right sometime.

:smiley:

I’ll close this.

You’re welcome to start a rehash thread and link to this one, but I think there’s a good potential for confusion if some starts a 2006 thread.