Question: Is this the best Ad mankind has made so far?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29sIETYFxf4

Gotta be a non-US commercial.

No.

Wilkinson Sword-Mow The Lawn.

ugh. No.

Stan Freberg’s commercial for Gino’s Pizza Rolls is still the best, but it’s dated a bit, so most people don’t understand the references.

No, this is. Perhaps this is the difference between men and women.

What? That most men like looking at woman titties while most women like looking at man titties? Can’t we all just get along and enjoy titties like God intended us to do? I say we can. Hurray titties!

“Fire. It’s what cooks dinner.”

This ad brought to you by Gronk, appointed Chief of Man/Fire relations.

You posted it as a youtube link without an accompanying text description. Ergo, it automatically sucks.

What in the thread title suggests it’s anything but a commercial that the OP thought would amuse us?

Seconded. The Freberg boxed set has a VHS tape with a bunch of his commercials, including that one and one for Sunsweet Pitted Prunes starring Ray Bradbury.

I always liked this one the best.

The answer to the question in threads titled like this is always no.

In this case, the answer is Hell, no.

Crab007, are you 13?

Jeez! Lighten up!

What are you, 78?

I think it might be great in an “ironic” way.`As in a so-bad-it’s-good type of way.

No, it’s really dumb, and fairly offensive.

Not that something sexy and silly is automatically so - that Wilkinson Sword ad is hilarious. “All I can see is tulips on the mound,” :smiley:

I’m wondering if the model/actress really knew how post production on that was gonna work? Her expression during the bouncing boobs part of the commercial (the only bad part, IMO) doesn’t fit the action. I suspect she’s probably a little mortified at how that part turned out.

Still, she’s got great poise and a great come-on smile.

You like taking opinions opposite to those of everybody in a thread, don’t you? :slight_smile:

The Wilkinson commercial is funny because it moves in a different way than you might suspect and it comments wittily on a personal subject.

The earbuds one is boobs. And bad CGI. And even worse music. And has nothing to do with the actual product. It’s bad in every way. Do you really not see the difference that everyody else sees?

Actually, I kind of like the song. I even looked it up and played it full length. And what the commercial has to do with the product is that the sound is so thumpin’ it makes your body (or parts of it anyway) react accordingly. It’s just a cute, silly commercial. What I liked best about it was the way the girl carried herself, and her killer come-on smile.

I do agree that the Wilkinson commercial is a lot wittier, with the “tulips on the mound” line and petting the shaved pussy cat at the end. :slight_smile: