Quick question-- what was the show about a shop that recovered cursed items?

Not Warehouse 13, it was older. and had a girl with big boobs. In a later season, they went back in time and were accused of being witches-- a real jump the shark moment for me. In my head it was paired with the show with the Crypt Keeper, another show I don’t remember the name of. I think that one may have been Tales from the Crypt.

I think you’re thinking of the Friday the 13th show.

Yes. Thank you. The Dope never lets me down.

I recall liking it at first and then just losing interest. A long time ago now.

There was also a Poltergeist show that started interesting and lost my interest.

I recall being excited about a TV show for Jason Voorhees and then finding out it had nothing to do with the movies at all.

ETA: Huh, it looks like Louise Robey (who played the female lead in the show) is active in editing Wikipedia, including her own biographical article. I used to be one of the primary conflict of interest managers on Wikipedia back in the day, that can get tricky.

I remember that she was billed only as “Robey” on Friday the 13th. Very edgy.

Robey was the main reason I watched the show.

Did they ever recover the frogurt?

Yes, but the toppings are still at large.

That’s bad.

Does she credit herself as

?

(Actually, she seems to be listed as “Canadian children’s writer”, so I guess the acting career has taken a backseat).

I only remembered the red hair.

I remember watching the show, though as I remember, it was syndicated and not always shown on a regular schedule.

Her last credited acting role was in 1992, her first was as a vocalist in the film Money Pit. She had a minor hit (peaking at #3 on the Billboard’s Hot Dance Club Play list) with a cover of ”One Night in Bangkok”.

This is from a 1987 issue of People Magazine:

:confounded:

She was also wife-of-nobility for a while. Mother of the future Duke of St. Albans.

Today while scrolling through the guide on Sling, and Warehouse 13 and Friday the 13th the series were back to back. I hadn’t thought about either show in years until I read this question yesterday and would have scrolled right past without a thought.

When Warehouse 13 first started I compared it to F13 the series.

The first thing I thought of was Needful Things.