Rate your own popularity on the Dope.

How popular do you think you are here? How many people do you think recognize your name and remember who you are?

Bigger then Jesus.

Bigger than Cecil.

“Popular” and “name recognition” are not the same thing. You hang around a place for eight years, you expect a few people have seen your name (but if you change it, you’re sort of back to Square One), but that doesn’t mean anything about how much they like you.

If people know my name, I am not doing it right.

I don’t mean popular as in “like you” I mean popular as in well known. Sorry for any confusion.

I imagine a couple people recognize my name by now, but I haven’t been here for very long, so I could very well be wrong.

I picked “a few.” I think hardly anyone knows me on the Dope, but maybe there’s someone. Anyone care to admit “Oh, yeah, kidneyfailure, that name is familiar to me”?

Don’t we need an option between 10 and 20?

Oh, we know you from the photo thread. :smiley: We won’t forget.

I have the piece of paper still on my desk where I tried and tried to come up with the best options. Finally I gave up and just picked some but I see now that yes, there should have been another option.

I definitely know your name.

I put 20+.

I believe my handle here is one that is innately easy to remember and recognize, so thinking that more than 20 people would remember my name is not hard to imagine. Whether or not these 20+ people actually care or are excited at what I have to say is another matter.

I picked a “few”, only because I’ve attended a few local DopeFests. Although, I’m not sure they’d associate my handle with my face. :wink:

Doesn’t matter, I’m here for the company, not the popularity.

I said some. I honestly don’t know.

Actually, most of us know you. You’re one of our more colorful personalities. :smiley:

I put 1-2 but who knows. I think I’m not funny enough to be popular, nor am I volatile or obsessed with one issue or prone to random mental breakdowns so I certainly won’t be remembered as one of the crazy ones.

I don’t get it. :confused:

:wink:

FWIW, I recognize your name, and I think Antinor01 underestimates his familiarity.

Possibly, but I tend to do that. It’s hard for me to really feel part of…well anything. (Heh, I’m not trolling for sympathy, honest)

" A Couple, 1-2".

I have a distant relative on the boards*, and I pissed off at least one other person.

• we share a mother and father.

A hell of a lot, for all the wrong reasons.