Recent thred that was closed becuase of pathetic people

ok , now time to make a statement on all of you friggen morons out there. You all think that it matters if you “Spell” correctly on a Message board…HOW FRIGGEN DUMB R U LAME MORONS? I just asked a simple question and you stupid idiots go off on me saying i am “dumb” meanwhile that is showing where your maturity level is…THERE IS NONE u r all so friggen dumb and stuck up bastards that should rot in the worst of hells!(Note: except for Lemongrl, she was nice)

“I don’t f*cking care anymore”-Reel Big Fish

Look, you were too dumb for your girlfriend. Get over it.

The good news is I hear MikePattonFNM’s single now. “Kewl”, huh? The good news is you could actually be the smart one in that relationship.

P.S. Fix your CAPS LOCK key, braniac.

If I wanted smoke blown up my ass, I’d be at home with a pack of cigarettes and a short length of hose.

As one of the aforementioned pathetic people, my only response to this would be…

It’s been a pleasure doing business with you.
For a good time, call 1-800-ABCDEFG

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

Yes, but, aside from the topic line, your spelling did improve. So we helped after all!

Sing with me now, “Troll the ancient Yuletide carol, Fa-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la.”

SKG:

Good to see you’re still around.

Look man, nobody minds that you come here. But you keep posting in the wrong forums. This site has I think 7 different forums for different kinds of threads. Your first thread was a personal problem that belonged in MPSIMS. This one is an angry rant and belongs in the Pit. You will get better, friendlier responses if you post in the appropriate forums.

–John

@@@@@@@@@
.___|///_/.
_/._

Hanukkah sig.
(No, I’m not Jewish)

You , sir, are an inarticulate lout.

Besides, topics of this type are supposed to be posted in the BBQ Pit.

Save The Endangered Jackalope! Send Cash Now! If You Do This, I Will Use The Cash To Save Any Jackalope That I Happen To Find! Send Cash Now! Before It’s Too Late! My Bills, I Mean The Jackalope’s Bills Are Due The 15th Of The Month!
This has been a message from the Illuminated Committee To Save The Jackalope. Fnord.

So we’re all pathetic morons, are we? So why’d you come back, huh?

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

Was there a question there? It seemed more mundane and pointless. There are sufficient other illiterate self-pitying wankers there to afford the safety of a herd situation.

I give it a 7.5 on the troll-o-meter. The misspellings were a trifle overblown, but the indignance was well conveyed.

Dr. Fidelius, Charlatan
Associate Curator Anomalous Paleontology, Miskatonic University
“You cannot reason a man out of a position he did not reach through reason.”

See the løveli lakes

ok, so basically most of you have realized that i can spell and to the person mentioning MikePattonFNM , shes my cousin so ide shut the hell up if i were u ok? so whatever

Ahh, go home, kid. You’re bothering me.

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

SadKornyGuy: Listen to me: You are in the wrong forum. If you go to the right forum people MIGHT stop making personal remarks. However, you seem whiny and stupid, so they probably won’t. This is probably not the right message board for you. We are “dedicated to stamping out ignorance.” You seem to have an entire unclassified strain of it running around in your head, and you seem protective of it.

–John

@@@@@@@@@
.___|///_/.
_/._

Hanukkah sig.
(No, I’m not Jewish)

Nick hasn’t been taking out the garbage as often as he used to? It would really help if people deposited it in the proper receptacle.

ok, by the way lemongrl turned out to be my gf, and she apparently read this thing so…she dosnt care and just go back to the old thread and read what she said so u can all kiss my ass

I read a book, ELEMENTS OF EMAIL STYLE, it said those who pick on spelling of people who write on the net are considered ‘net wienies.’

Hmmmm dunno what you call people who pick on net wienies.

If you were me, you’d so so intelligent and witty that beautiful women would propose to you over this very message board. Which reminds me, we really should get around to registering, Val.

Indeed.

If I wanted smoke blown up my ass, I’d be at home with a pack of cigarettes and a short length of hose.

The first time, it was mildly amusing in an Andy Kaufmann sort of way.

This time it’s just boring.

If you really want to be insulted, post this type of message in the BBQ Pit. I’m guessing, though, that the Moderator will lock this thread rather quickly. Additionally, it’s a good chance that your screen name will go bye-bye if you keep posting inane topics and rants.

I can’t say that I’ll miss you much, kiddo.

"you’d so so intelligent and witty "
what the hell does that mean? and you are commenting me on my typing?

Well, kOrNhOlE, it was just a typo as opposed to your moronic…

…nah forget it. This newbie so yesterday’s news.

Start getting used to two things, SKG: being a virgin and posting your sob stories in MPSIMS.

My work is done here.

“This newbie so yesterday’s news”

a quote trying to insult my previous quote, but meanwhile the fucked up making this comment…make sence? nope

We don’t want him in MPSIMS either. Send him to the Pit; he’ll end up there anyway.

Your Official Cat Goddess since 10/20/99.

“I get along well with everybody.” --I.M.F.