Recipe for Frosting-ish Butter Pecan Fudge?

I don’t even like fudge. But this fudge…aaaah. It’s more like a thick, creamy frosting, with pecans. A local place makes it, but I wonder if it can be done in the comfort of my own kitchen, in big ol’ batches that I can hide and eat all by myself? One can dream…
Any recipes? Hopefully super-easy ones, considering I’ve never actually made fudge before…my idea of candy-making consists of dipping things in chocolate.
Thanks!
karol

A neighbor gave us some fudge last year that was really good. I called to get the recipe and she laughed, saying it was so easy, I wouldn’t believe what it was made of.

EXTRA EASY FUDGE

2 cups milk chocolate chips
2 1/2 cups prepared chocolate frosting (thats 2 containers)
1 cup walnuts

1. line 8x8 pan with foil. Lightly butter the foil.

2. In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove the melted chocolate from the heat and stir in frosting and nuts till smooth. Pour into prepared pan and refrigerate till firm.

I hunted down the recipe yesterday on allrecipes.com. Reviewers there had gotten very creative with substituting various flavors of chips. I imagine you could also try other flavors of frosting.

For butter pecan fudge, maybe try butter cream frosting, white chocolate chips and pecans.