Red Haired People Are Fucking Repulsive.

Dude… my wife and daughter are redheads.

I may have to call ya out.

“All redheads are barbarians.”

–my father-in-law, red to the day he died. (I mean to say, not a lot of hair, but what he had was red, and he was 87)

I think you’ve just proved your OP.

And of course, I love the Redheaded ladies too! I am only human. Give me Gillian Anderson back in the day, Nicola from Girls Aloud, Willow instead of Buffy, Bree instead of, eh, any of the rest of them… Miranda from Sex and the City may be pushing it, though.

Chalk this up as another odd racist behavior of the British… As a Black kid in late 70s - early to mid 80s Britain, I only got stick from NF arseholes. Nobody else ever called me a name. But I regularly heard redhead kids called ginger bastards ALL THE TIME.

Mick Hucknall, regrettably, by simply being Mick Hucknall, brought a lot of the derision on to the ginge community. He’s definitely at fault for that.

Grow a fucking skin.

Can you guess what colour my hair is?

Being a redheaded guy is no fun sometimes. Women overwhelmingly favor dark-haired men. And having translucent eyebrows, well, you might as well write “don’t fuck me” on your forehead with a Sharpie. Oh, and if you’re the only redhead in your immediate family, you’ll hear more milkman jokes than you can stand.

But I’ve never encountered racism-type prejudice for it, so I guess I can at least be happy about that. :rolleyes:

Luckily, I married a beautiful woman who is somehow blind to my utter repulsiveness, and none of our kids are redheaded, so they won’t get called ginger shitheads or anything.

I’d fuck a redhead. Been fantasizing about it for some time now.

[QUOTE=GingerOfTheNorth]
Grow a fucking skin.

[QUOTE]

but don’t expose it to too much sunlight, freckle face freak! :slight_smile:

Weirdo. :smiley:

That reminds me-I gotta color my hair this weekend. Thanks, bubastis!

Ooops, that was for niblet_head.

Well, if he/she has no skin, that would certainly explain why people find bubastis repulsive . . .

Two words - hair dye.

Okay, it’s not right that U.K. people act like arseholes towards people with red hair, but I don’t think I’m ready to put it in the same class of discrimination as racism or sexism.

Shoot, when I color my hair, I make sure it comes out on the red side. Kinda mahogany.

I married your dream woman.

Well, there was all that flap when that socialite asshole called Lindsay Lohen a “fire crotch” and people reacted like he called her something really horrible. I never even got how that was really an insult, she’s got red hair so she’s got red pubes (or she would if she didn’t rip 'em out as several candid shots have proven). Big deal. Why is it an insult?

I think red headed men are sexy.

Red-headed men are teh HAWTNESS!

Redheads are quite possibly at position #2 on my List of Male Hotness Attributes.

Position #1 goes to Asian men. (I’ve noted before that I’m an unreformed Rice Queen…)

No, not from me. I could easily replace “red hair” with some other physical quantifier and be still as annoyed with your OP.

But then again, I feed that which I swore to deny.

Tripler
I shall shut my yap now.