Red Haired People Are Fucking Repulsive.

Red haired people are gross.

People may mock blondes for being dumb, but redheads are singled out the worst. People make Blonde Jokes, but you never hear a Redhead joke; its always redhead slurs. Ginger tossers.

Nobody likes redheads. People say they dont mind redheads, but I bet in secret that they would NEVER let a redhead into their house.

Redheads dont deserve the same rights as normal people. They should be quaruntined into their own little community.

I hate the way people with ordinary hair, women especially, sometimes dye their hair to look red. Like its so fucking cool to be a redhead.

People that dye their hair to be red or ginger are traitors to their own hair community.

Redheads shouldnt have the right to vote. They should have to sit at the back of the bus.

Perhaps the best thing to do, is collect all the redheads into one special camp. Then they can systematically have their hair changed colour, in order to fit in with normal people.

Redhead should be forced to handle all the manual labour in this world. You should be able to buy redheads to work on your farm or plantation. You should get some for inside work and some for outside work. You can have House Gingers and Field Gingers.

If a mother hears that her unborn child is going to be a redhead, then she should have an abortion rather than bring another Ginger into this world.

There should be a fucking cure for red hair. Its obvioulsy a genetic defect.

The redheads are the cause of all the wars in this world.

I like redheads.

A nice redhead, with green eyes and soft milky white skin. Man, that’s my dream woman.

I was a redhead once.

Yeah, Cartman can make a pretty convincing point.

I actually like redheads.

Oh yeah? Well, Thomas Jefferson was a redhead, as were about half his slaves.

You don’t want to piss a redhead off, bub.

In Mexico, being a redhead means your a witch! A wiiiiiiiiiitch!

You could not be more wrong. Red headed women are HOT

Which he found embarassing. Whenever the subject was broached, there was a great deal of Hemmings and hawing.

Well, not always; but when it works, it works very, very well.

First against the wall … or court jester.
P.S. Send the redheads to my house, the women anyway.

Red head pissed you off , Huh ?

Yeah, it was all fun and games until you decided to start rounding them up for extermination, you troll.

Tripler
I’m curious, what color eyes do you have?

I like redheads. Preferably with that nice freckly skin.

There seems to be a strong prejudice against “gingers” in the U.K. that I’ve never encountered here in the U.S. (Of course, redheads are sadly uncommon here in SoCal.)

My husband is a red head. I think he’s hot.

[quote=Tripler]
I’m curious, what color eyes do you have?[\quote]

Brown, of course!

Green.

It goes well with my RED HAIR.

All my life I’ve gotten stick for my hair colour.

If you look at redhaired people as a minority group, which technically they are, then isnt it considered highly offensive to single them out for mocking?

If I posted the same OP, but with a different minority, I can safely say thats the last post I’d ever make on this board.

People seriously give you shit for your red hair? That’s just weird. I’ve never gotten so much as boo, but I’m just a daywalker.

Yep, its perfectly acceptable to go on British TV and make jokes at the expense of Gingers.

I distinctly remember Simply Red singer Mick Hucknall being described as a “Ginger Shithead” on live TV. Now, supposing they were discussing, I dunno, Jake Shears of the Scissor Sisters. Would they be allowed to refer to him as a Gay Shithead, or any other such term?

Maybe you think I’ve got my calvins in a knot here, but dammit, I’ve put up with shit like this since me arse was the size of a shirtbutton, as we say here.