Reminder about WW SD/FFF Gathering (Vegas)

I probably won’t get a better digial but I’ll bring the cheapie along with a good film camaera and video cam. I’ll have the laptop and scanner if it’s useful and a CD drive if we can get photo CDs made promptly. I have a small boom box and a big ice chest (50 qt) if we have an outing to the lake or Hoover dam or or Area 51 or something.

Hey everyone on the list,

There is still time to get your fannies to the gathering! I have 30 something people on the list so if you care to bunk up with someone I am sure that there are those that wouldn’t mind sharing.

I set up the preliminary site for the gathering photos:

http://www.cwcm.net/vegas

< scratching head > I think that’s it.

And added a map (Courtesy of the Imperial Palace) for those that don’t know the layout of the strip and still want to come but would rather stay at another hotel.

Anyone else that is not on my list is more than welcome to come. There is still time, just email me. sdvegas@cwcm.net

Padeye, any chance you have FrontPage 2000 on that there laptop? If so, we could get some pics up during the weekend I am sure.

My parents and I went to lunch today for an upcoming birthday I have and they gave me a large amount of quarter rolls for the Vegas trip…they told me I had to turn it into $600.

< giggle >

Yippeeee!

Happy birthday, techchick! (Better now than belated) Are you sure you wouldn’t rather use those quarters for something else, like laundry perhaps?

I don’t mind sharing, but I only spoon to the left.

LOL Strainger – spooning, I forgot about spooning!

I don’t need quarters for laundry, I live in a house that has a washer and dryer – plus I have a washer and dryer sitting in the garage (my set). My garage is appliance central, I also have a full size refridgerator and one of those little dinky ones. None of them are in use but I keep them around, just in case I need them again.

Thanks for the early birthday wishes. :slight_smile:

techchick, when you say you have 30 people on the list, are these people who have made reservations at the hotel and are planning to go, or are they people who are still thinking of attending? If the former, would you mind listing the 15 recent sign-ups? If it’s a pain-in-the-ass, don’t worry about it; I’ll just find out in two weeks.

And remember kids, the Vegas gathering won’t be complete unless a couple of previously unintroduced Dopers get married in a drunken stupor.

Oh, and you’re welcome, techchick. :slight_smile:

You offering?

Strainger,

We have approx 15 people total. I think a couple of people are bringing their SO or SO/friend.

I will get out a list to those that are actually going via email in a couple of days. I keep hoping a few people will come last minute.

Gotcha, techchick. Thanks.

I dunno, zyada. I’m pretty traditional when it comes to weddings. I figure if I’m going to get married in a drunken stupor, it’s going to be in a church or nice outdoor setting with family and friends in attendance. Then again, Vegas can have some strange effects on people.

That’s ok, Strainger - I was thinking more along the lines of mindless, uninhibited, kinky sex all weekend anyway.

Yeah, that’s my bag, yyyeeeaaaahhh baby!

Sounds a lot better than ::shudder:: marriage.

reads post on having uninhibited sex all weekend

checks out Strainger’s pic again

curses anew that she can’t go to Vegas :slight_smile:

Dammit, Falcon, you’re not going!? Well, Falcon-A. Fine, just attend every Doper gathering except ours! :wink:

(Still not too late, folks, if you don’t mind sharing a room)

Check your email boxes folks, here’s the update as to who is going:

rjk
Doctordec
beatle
Irishman
Padeye and friend
Silo
Strainger
Narile
Zyada (only two women dopers aren’t we special :wink: )
SuaSponte
Whammo (he lives there so he will only be attending Saturday night)
techchick68

Looks like zyada and I will have a lot of men to choose from < snicker >.

Hopefully there are data ports in the rooms so we can post updates as the weekend progresses.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!