Replace one word of a movie quote with the word "underpants"

King Kong:

No, it wasn’t the airplanes. It was underpants that killed the beast.

The Passion: “I wash my hands of this man’s underpants.”

The Exorcist:
The underpants of Christ compels you!..the underpants of Christ compels you!

The Day the Earth Stood Still:
Klaatu barada underpants!

Dracula:
The children of the night…what sweet underpants they make!

King Kong:
T’was underpants that killed the beast!

Apocalypse Now: “I love the smell of underpants in the morning.”

And, as an added bonus, the triumphant return of :smack: .

Assuming they use the “Firefly” theme song in the “Serenity” movie:

"Take my love, take my underpants, take me where I cannot stand … "

“Home. I have no home. Hunted…despised… living like an animal – the jungle is my home! But I will show the world that I can be its master. I shall perfect my own race of underpants – a race of atomic underpants that will conquer the world!”

Blanche: “You couldn’t do these terrible things to me if I weren;t in these underpants.”

Jane: “Butcha are, Blanche! Ya are in those underpants!”

Kinda related: BuckleberryFerry did a similar game with the Lord of the Rings movies in a couple threads from a while back:

This Is Spinal Tap:
“He died in a bizarre underpants accident.”
“It was one of those things…the authorities said, best leave it unsolved.”

I want to use this quote, but can’t bring myself to do it:
“In the topsy-turvy world of rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful.” :eek:

I know what you’re thinking did he fire 6 shots, or only 5? Well, considering this is a .44 magnum, the world’s most powerful. . .handgun it would blow your underpants clean off. . .

“I detest cheap underpants.”

Beulah, Peel me an underpants.

Is that a gun in your underpants or are you just happy to see me?

“The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it. It began with the forging of the Great Underpants. Three were given to the Elves: immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf-lords: great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire power. For within these underpants was bound much of the strength and will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another underpants was made. In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom the Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret a Master Underpants to control all others. And into this Underpants he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life. One Underpants to rule them all. One by one, the Free Lands of Middle-earth fell to the power of the Underpants.”

“Three Underpants for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Underpants to rule them all, One Underpants to find them,
One Underpants to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.”
From Shawshank:
“I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I’d like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can’t be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt underpants.”

“Think of every molicule in your underpants exploding at the speed of light”
“That’s bad?”

“Well it 100 miles to Chigago, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes it’s night and we’re wearing underpants”

“Just a spoonful of sugar helps the underpants go down!”

Henry Spoffard, Sr.: “Have you got the nerve to tell me you don’t want to marry my son for his underpants?”

Lorelei Lee: “It’s true.”

Henry Spoffard, Sr.: “Then what do you want to marry him for?”

Lorelei Lee: “I want to marry him for YOUR underpants!”

“To a new world – of gods, and underpants!”

– Dr. Pretorius’ toast, The Bride of Frankenstein

Scarlett : Sir, you are no gentleman.
Rhett : And you Miss, are no underpants. Don’t think that I hold that against you. Underpants have never held any charm for me.

There’s something rotten in the state of Underpants.

Underpants, Underpants! Wherefore art thou Underpants?

“You’ve got to warn everyone and tell them! Soylent green is made of underpants! You’ve got to tell them! Soylent green is underpants!

Get your stinking underpants off me, you damned dirty ape!

There can be only underpants!

You can take our lives, but you cannot take our UNNNDERRRRPAAAANTS!

Underpants. I can’t believe I’m still in Underpants…

“Between the Brain that plans, and the Hands that build, there must be a mediator…let the Underpants be that mediator!”

– Maria, Metropolis