Right, 200 posts

This should give you an indication of how bored I get at work. :wink:

Thanks for giving me something to do… :slight_smile:

• s.e.

200 posts in a year means you’re bored?

Nah. I’d say it meant you have willpower. :wink:

Congrats to you.

Whoops. Beg your pardon, I read the 2002 as 2001. :o

Still – you’re certainly not Handy. Definitely congrats!

Well then…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Scott, you must be more bored at work than I am at home and otherwise! I think your posting ratio easily tops mine… or, at least, the rate at which you post tops my rate! (if that even made sense)

Let’s see… 16.68 posts per day for you versus 17.35 for me… okay, so I guess I win this round! :wink:

Just kidding… I’m sure that staying home this weekend had something to do with my inflated average!

Seriously though…

Congratulations!

I look forward to seeing what you’ll post next… always an adventure! :slight_smile:

Aww… for that you get huggles. {{{{{{Flamsterette}}}}}} :slight_smile:

Check my Mulva post (IMHO)… :wink:

• s.e.

16.91 posts a day, i think it took me a month to get 16 posts.

well im even slower at posting. I have teh uber will power. or somthing…

No Kidding!! Everywhere I look I see scott evil threads. What exactly do you do all day? :smiley:

BWAHAHAHAHA! What do I do all day? Maybe 15 minutes of work (which my manager seems to think takes me a whole 7 1/2 hours). The rest of the time is spent here on the boards, or taking smoke breaks. :smiley:

I still find it hard to believe they pay me this much to sit here and post on message boards.

• s.e.

Ha! When I first saw Handy’s post count, I thought either my eyes were deceiving me, or the board software had a glitch in it. I mean, c’mon… over 11,900 posts or whatever it is that she’s at now? Or at least, that is what I thought until I saw it again, on different days, at different times. Definitely very prolific!

Thanks, Scott. that’s sweet of you! :slight_smile: I think I’ll go check that one out now, in fact…

Hey scott!

Congrats on 200. I have no clue how you do it! It’s taken me forever to get up to what I’m at, and I’ve been on the boards obsessively for about 2 years!

lots of hugs

I’m glad you’re here.

Pat yourself on the back for that one, sweetie. My idle time at work wouldn’t be the same w/o your freaky links and trivia quizzes to look forward to.

Better watch out, though…what if an internet savvy snitch in your office reads your posts and tips off the boss? Goodbye MB antics and hello tedious busywork!

I shall post the final round of the scott evil AbFab Trivia Death Match® just for you, dear. :slight_smile:

Someone already has, but this person does more than their fair share of surfing, so I’m not worried. :smiley:

• s.e.

congrats on the big 200 scott evil. I’m another one of those don’t post a whole lot dopers who has been highly entertained by you over the past coupla weeks. Keep em coming.