Robot Chicken Star Wars

There was one brief bit I didn’t get: Chewbacca with a comb looking at himself in the mirror. Was this supposed to be a play on a '50s greaser-type, like the Fonz? 'Cause that’s what I figured it was.

Looking at the YouTube clip of the original phone call sketch, it appears they redid Darth Vader’s voice so it sounds more like the real thing.

“Hey, get your own tauntaun!”

I enjoyed the bit with the Empire’s Officers having orientation and explaining that they fake it so that Vader believes he can “choke” people. The best part was when the guy who’s been choked like 30 times reappeared to take an order from Vader in a later sketch.

Did you see the end credits? That was actually Ahmed Best in that sketch, which made it even funnier!

I laughed. I cried. It became a part of me.

Admiral Akhbar Cereal

“Your taste buds cannot repel flavor of this magnitude!”
I can see Doritos trying to borrow that one.
“Mr. Saltine, I don’t try to tell you how to torture your little blonde boy, you don’t tell me how to build a Deathstar.”

No need to download illegally from youtube: it’s officially on adultswim.com

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c392132567540113259bc3e6001d

We’re almost through! Here…hold this…

What the heck are they doing up there all the time?

You’re exactly right - during the intro to “Happy Days”, one of the brief clips was the Fonz standing in front of a mirror about to comb his hair, then taking a step back due to his own awesomeness. It’s been parodied quite a few times, including by Henry Winkler himself on Arrested Development.

I felt bad for Walrus guy. Nothing worse than a drunk friend in a bar getting you into trouble.

Was I seeing things, or was Lucas himself listed as a voice in the credits?

Yeah, that was him playing “himself”.

I also forgot to mention the very funny Boba monologue (w/Han in carbonite in attendance).

Yep, he’s credited…

as is Hulk Hogan!

My favorites were Admiral Ackbar cereal (“Now with brine shrimp!”) and the one where Qui Gon’s lightsaber drops through multiple levels of the spaceship, finally setting off a car alarm on the lowest level.

That’ll teach you, George Washington!

The Admiral Ackbar sketch killed me. So did the opening sketch with the AT-AT driver on the toilet.

Goddammit, I missed it. Anyone know if/when it’ll be repeated?

“Oh, just rebuild it? And who’s going to give me a loan, you? You got an ATM on that seven-foot torso of yours, lite-brite?”

Classic!

I loved the Admiral Ackbar sketch most of all, even if it was really short. Probably because me and my friends used to yell “It’s a trap!” all the time for no reason. :smiley:

And the Tonton sketch wasn’t great, but the last line was great.
“And that was the greatest day of my life.”
“What about when i was born?”
“Not even close.”

Check post #26.

I liked the Admiral Ackbar bit best also.

I saw that, but I’d really like to see it on my big widescreen TV in a decent resolution without any lag/skipping, which is what happens on my crappy little laptop when I play videos.

I liked Toschi Station and the Cantina sketch.

“This is going to be a great day! I can feel it!”