Robot Of Total Destruction Test--which Infernal Device Are You?

To find out which mechanical Engine Of Destruction Spreading Dismay Over Ghod’s Green Earth you are, CLICK HERE.

As for me,

Which Infernal Device are you ?

you’re Bender!

In the robot world, you are a bit of a lightweight in the colossal death league, but you do mutter “kill all humans” in your sleep - and after all, it’s the thought that counts. We love you because you drink, steal, smoke cigars and gamble away things that aren’t even yours. You’ve got what it takes. You’re the right stuff. :smiley:

Robocop! Kewl… :cool:

W00t! I’m Megatron!

I’m Bender too. Aww, I wanted to be Megaweapon! What’s cooler than…um… a dumptruck…with fender spikes…that burps fire?

I’m Gigantor!

And I gotta say, it fits.
“Bigger than big. Stronger than strong.”

I like it. I like it a LOT.

See you all at the gym.

According to my previous attempts at this test, I am Optimus Prime.

Another ABC warrior checking in.

For Reference, the Optimus Text:

"You are Optimus Prime!

Vast, red and ready to turn into a lorry at the slightest provocation, you are a robot to be reckoned with. Although sickeningly noble, you just can’t resist a good interplanetary war, especially when Orson Welles is involved. You have friends who can shoot tapes from their chests. Tapes that turn into panthers. And other friends who are dinosaurs. Dinosaurs who jump out of planes. Will you have my children?"

Yep, that pretty much says it all.

I was answering as if I was HK-47 from KOTOR. Not even close, IMO.

“Look in a mirror and feel the evil. Then eat the mirror. You eat mirrors for breakfast. You are a badass death robot. You busted on Optimus Prime. You. Are. Megatron. Go outside and burn some animals, because you’re worth it.”

Thanks, that made my day. I’m off to the pub for some carnage

Filling out the test in “bad mood” mode, I got Megatron. How ironic.

If folks are interested, I have several other amusing quizzes linked from a section of my website here : http://www.elvenempire.com/me.html - some of them may be defunct, now. The Video Game Character quiz was a favorite, and the Looney Tunes Mental Profile at the bottom is my favorite ever. The Elmer and Tweety resposnes are sidesplittingly hilarious.

I’m cool with this so long as I can have all the burly men I can…err… you know.

I am
GIGANTOR!

I’m Bender, too.

Maybe if I were flashier.

I love the last question on the quiz.

ABC warrior, Deadlock is my name.

Another ABC… finally I have found a place where those of my kind are common.

I’m Megatron, too.