Rove to resign his WH posts

Its part of a common prejudice against those who reproduce by propagating spores.

I think this is kind of like that scene in “The Pope of Greenwich Village”, when the safecracker sees the cops coming through the front window of his shop and slips out the back way so he can hop a train out of town…

Does this even really change anything? Rove does the majority of his work during campaign time, doesn’t he? I don’t think we’ll see a sudden change in Bush policy just because his “right hand” man is gone.

I’m a little disappointed that we’ll likely never get to know if he committed some of the crimes we suspect him of. Congress wont bother to keep the pressure on him to testify now that he’s basically out of the picture. I’d bet that most of the American public doesn’t even know who he is, so what’s the point in pursuing legal action against him?

And he wasn’t even the Deputy Chief of Staff until Feb 2005.

prison.

Can’t say for sure, but I expect he also played a role in the political combat with the Democratic Congress over the past few months.

If so, the tune won’t change, but it probably won’t be played as adroitly.

I’d be surprised if Congress dropped this one.

They’re hiding something. What that something is, we don’t yet know. Clearly, it is something that cannot remain hidden, or it would. So they are doing pre-emptive damage control, Rove is out now so they can’t say that he resigned because of it, whatever it is.

We will know soon. Probably Friday afternoon, late.

Jeff Gannon - A Voice of the New Media:

I, for one, am waiting with bated breath…

-XT

Not the only one suspicious, it would seem…

(emphasis smugly added)