Rules for Strip group games (card or board)

I’m looking for some rules to suggest to my friends in playing Strip games. None of us are really good at poker, and strip poker is so well known anyhow. I’m looking for information on rules for games such as Strip spades, strip mille borne, strip monopoly, strip clue, etc. There are four of us, so any rules would have to be for a group of four (two males, two females).
Mods, I’m looking for factual answers, however, I understand there might not be any factual answers for this subject. If you think this would be better in IMHO, feel free to move it.

What are the rules for strip poker anyway? What do you bet?

Cold rooms have both a positive and negative effect on the players, depending on the sex.

This site led me to Strip Poker rules including team play.

There’s the No-Skill-Involved version, where you just do a showdown at the end of every hand and the loser has to remove an item of clothing (some versions inject a minimum amount of skill by allowing a player to fold before the showdown; this makes the game easily solved and otherworldly boring by creating the unbeatable strategy “fold everything except royal straight flush”) and the Skill-Involved version, where you use chips like in regular poker and can sell articles of clothing for rebuys and/or addons.

I’ve played a strip darts game of my own invention, which involved each player throwing three darts and the loser in each round removing an article of clothing. Since I played it with my then girlfriend, there were additional rules governing what happens once one player runs out of clothes.

Strip Monopoly and strip Clue - no clue. Clue especially I can’t think of a way to do it. In Monopoly I guess you could start with zero money and have to sell articles of clothing for money (preferrably according to a price list where socks are cheap and… you know… are valuable). Probably best if you have to do that at the start of your turn.

Strip Monopoly (pdf) with clothing values.

Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with the candlestick is TMI.

I’ve played strip horse shoes. Two guys vs. two gals. For every point scored, the opponents take off one article of clothing. That was a good time. :slight_smile:

You’re thinking small. What you need is Strip Twister!

I am so subscribing to this thread…

I’ve played Strip Fluxx. The rules we used were fairly simple - at the end of every game, everyone but the winner had to remove an item of clothing. Repeat until everyone is naked. Honestly it wasn’t much more than an excuse to get everyone naked - but then again, aren’t most strip games?

Fluxx? Rules simple? You weren’t playing it right. You needed to make cards like “remove all” “remove 2” and “add 2 clothes” “add 1”, etc. That would have been more in the spirit.

Strip Scrabble: put down a word worth less than __ points = take off item of clothing.

You should choose your point threshold to make an interesting game. This depends, of course, on how good you are at Scrabble.

Strip Scrabble part 2

Spell an item of clothing and your opponet has to remove it.

Spell a color and every item that is that color is removed, (by all?)

Prosthesis.

Off with this thread to Cafe Society.

Gfactor, General Questions Moderator

Is that a leg??

I played strip Risk once. If you lose multiple territories in a single turn, you must remove one article of clothing for every territory beyond the first one. I lost hard.

Attractive opponents, huh?

Considering what he lost, I’d guess they were not.

Pretty straightforward. Since backgammon games are reasonably short, you play a series with the loser removing an article of clothing, two articles for a gammon and three for a backgammon. If you use a doubling cube you might want to install a Crawford ruleif one player is down to their last item. Then there’s are beavers and raccoons.

Ah, the seventies. No one plays backgammon anymore but it really is a wonderful game. Plenty of skill involved, more than might appear but enough chance so that a lesser skilled player doesn’t get discouraged.