saepiroth, please fix it

Yes, I saw a reference to this in some thread recently… if you registered before the boards crashed, you could keep your old location, no matter how bloody long-winded it was. After the boards crashed, however, if you registered OR decided to change your location, the maximum number of characters would be 25.

Oh, and saepiroth? I say: keep it!

I say either he keeps it, or replaces it with “Six blind guys named Bert”.

I vote for keeping the saepiroth location, too. Doesn’t hack me off as much as overlong user names.

well, because of the (software imposed) limit highlighted in that thread linked by padabe, i will be keeping my .Loc tag until the next time i change my .Sig.
so, any really good suggestions for the eventual replacement? the winner gets to be my bitch for a week!

my current ideas are either “a lead boat on the Acheron” “the crapper” or 13 “next line” commands in VBCode, just to keep the same effect.
[sub]for archival purposes, my original .Loc tag…
Kansas City, Kansas, U.S.A, earth, Sol, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, universal arm 279, dimensionality plane 175.212.567.970.3(014)[/sub]

i just noticed…
wikkit never returned, did he? lazy asshole… can’t even get off his butt to keep active in his own thread…

that really cheeses me off. maybe my .Loc tag should be insulting to him, just to keep with the ironininical spirit of things?

Popping up with an unpopular opinion here, but…

While the rant sucked, it is kinda annoying.

I think the quality of the rant has nothing to do with the quality of the subject. I, too, find long, rambling, “ooh isn’t it funny!” location tags to be annoying.

I also find it annoying when people get pissy over an OPer not responding to his/her post immediately every time someone else responds. Some people actually have lives and things to do off the board! I disappear for days at a time when I go visit Gunslinger, for example! O, imagine!

Ok, fuck it. I was nice because I thought there was no reason to be not nice, after all it was a fairly petty thing.

Sae, you fucking assshole, your dumbass one liner posts are made even worse by your shithead Location tag. I’d go straight past your luserish posts, but I can’t because they stick out like a sore thumb, as you would at a Mensa convention. (Fuck, you’d even stick out as being a moron at a Densa convention…) Your sense of humor, or more precisely lack thereof, is shown in every post of drivel you do. I’d put out a hit on your sorry ass, but you aren’t worth the twenty bucks.

Fix the fucking location, you fetid pile of slug slime.

I was in Missouri which is why I hadn’t replied yet. We apologise for the inconvenience.

oh, sorry about that then.

well, as i said, if you have a better suggestion, i will take it next time i change my Sig.

peace and harmony, now, right?