Same band name, album title, and song title

I’ve been copying my old LPs to CD lately, and the other day I was working on my copy of the first album by Bad Company, when I realized that besides the album title being the same as the band name (which happens a lot with debut albums, or at least it used to), there is also a song on the album titled “Bad Company”.

Have there been any other bands that have pulled off this trifecta?

Big Country got close. The album name was different.

And wasn’t the song called “*In A *Big Country”?

They Might Be Giants have an album and song of the same name, however, the song is on their third major release, Flood.

Captain Cool and the Kongs, although I doubt they made the leap to CD.

The Monkees, The Monkees, “(Theme from) The Monkees.”

Bo Diddley, Bo Diddley, “Bo Diddley.”

Band: Talk Talk
Album: Talk Talk
Song: Talk Talk

Living in a Box

Continuing the string of posts that aren’t what the OP was looking for, after David Bowie recorded The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, which included the song “Ziggy Stardust,” his real-life band became known as the Spiders from Mars. (There actually was one Spiders from Mars " album without Bowie or lead guitarist Mick Ronson. It flopped.)

ETA: Dang, posts 5, 6, and 7 broke the string. Must learn not to get distracted while posting.

“Black Sabbath” on Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath

Sort of: “Oblivion Express” on the self-titled album by Brian Auger’s Oblivion Express.

motorhead and, you know, that song.

:smack: Good one - why the heck didn’t that immediately come to mind?

Which appears on either On Parole or Motorhead, depending on which version you buy. The song was originally a Hawkwind b-side.

Also:
Iron Maiden, “Iron Maiden”, Iron Maiden
Iced Earth, “Iced Earth”, Iced Earth
Leatherwolf, “Leatherwolf”, Leatherwolf
Metal Church, “Metal Church”, Metal Church
Saint Vitus, “Saint Vitus”, Saint Vitus

Honorable mention:
Queensryche", “Queen of the Reich”, Queensryche
Rainbow, “Catch the Rainbow”, Ritchie Blackmore’s Rainbow

Which appears on either On Parole or Motorhead, depending on which version you buy. The song was originally a Hawkwind b-side.

Also:
Iron Maiden, “Iron Maiden”, Iron Maiden
Iced Earth, “Iced Earth”, Iced Earth
Leatherwolf, “Leatherwolf”, Leatherwolf
Metal Church, “Metal Church”, Metal Church
Saint Vitus, “Saint Vitus”, Saint Vitus

Honorable mention:
Queensryche", “Queen of the Reich”, Queensryche
Rainbow, “Catch the Rainbow”, Ritchie Blackmore’s Rainbow
Yes, “Yesterday and Today”, Yes

“Return to Forever”, the first album by ‘Return to Forever’ has a cut called Return to Forever. Unfortunately, the cover mentions Chick Corea, giving the impression that it’s actually a Chick Corea album…

To be fair, it pretty much is a Chick Corea album–it’s just that his band has a name.

Have you heard Return to Forever’s return-to-the-music-biz album yet, BTW? I don’t know if it’s come out, but I heard a cut that sounded pretty damn good.

Minor Threat
Murphy’s Law
Damn Yankees
Bad Religion
Blue Murder

The band Dog Police performed the song “Dog Police,” which I believe was on the album Dog Police.

I started to write this one up myself as another near miss, but didn’t bother sending it. Return to Forever is credited as a Chick Corea solo album. The next one, with the same personnel, is credited to “Chick Corea with Return to Forever.” The next three, the first ones with the classic electric lineup, were “Return to Forever featuring Chick Corea.” It wasn’t until Romantic Warrior, their first on Columbia, that the band was ever billed simply as Return to Forever.