Same band name, album title, and song title

That’s exactly what I thought when I read the thread title. Dang! Only 8 hours late.

Oh, all right, I acquiesce - I can’t be certain, but I think that’s going to be as close as we ever get with a jazz album. Not the first time Wikipedia has some imprecise information - further investigation (on the Chick Corea website) reveals that Chick himself seems to think this was under his name.

“Deep Forest”, first track on Deep Forest by Deep Forest.

“Buena Vista Social Club”, 13th track on Buena Vista Social Club; the artists on it collectively referred to as Buena Vista Social Club. (does that count?)

We just did this a few months ago.

Hell Yeah
Hell Yeah
Hell Yeah

As I have pointed out before, the champion is the group “Focus,” who used the word “Focus” in several of their albums, and several of their songs.

In keeping with the theme of this thread, you should post this a third time…

thwartme
(kidding! Just kidding! Can happen to anyone.)

Sweet Baby James.

Two out of three. Maybe. His name is not “Sweet Baby” James (Taylor), nor did the song show up on his eponymous debut album.

Speaking of Bowie,

Tin Machine
Tin Machine
Tin Machine

Slowdive - Slowdive - Slowdive

Kiss

Kiss

“Kissin’ Time” and “Love Theme From Kiss”

Did “The Zombies” pull this one off too?

Yellow Balloon with the minor hit “Yellow Balloon” from their album Yellow Balloon. In addition, the flip side of the single was “Noollab Wolley,” so they had things covered from all directions.

Eh, things are a little more relaxed in CS. :slight_smile:

Close enough: Wilco released Wilco (The Album), which contains “Wilco (The Song).”

Bit of a twist:

Band: The Creation
Single: Creation
Record Label: Creation Records

“The Beatles” by the Beatles on The Beatles.

What?

Another near-miss: The title cut to the album In the Court of the Crimson King by King Crimson.

Art In America had “Art In America” on… wait for it… Art In America.

No, because it’s also a movie. Four things of the same name don’t count.

Spanish Glam group “Locomía” (the sobng was basically saying Locomía several times).