Same problems in Australia

I bet he lives in a cunty cottage and drives a cunty car.

You’d think so, but the US police ain’t winning the war on drugs and those are not even alive to begin with, let alone fighting back !

Can we call him an asshole?

I don’t know that that logic follows.

Drugs aren’t a country, and they don’t have a military, but we’ve clearly been losing the war with them for decades.

We had to declare war after the sneak attack by Brown Acid at Woodstock.

The what? :confused:

Check out the urgent message pinned to the top of this forum…if you really are Really Not All That Bright, that is.:smiley:

Oh, puh-leeze. Given the standards of mockery to which we aspire, that would be like going onstage at a performance of the Metropolitan Opera to show off your armpit-farting technique.

My post is my cite :smiley: (thanks!)

Great, there goes my fuckin’ weekend! Thanks! :mad:

Don’t be cancelling out now-I bought my tickets two months ago!

Oh good grief. I wake up to a beautiful Melbourne morning with a pep in my step and a song in my heart to read this bullshit? Seriously, we live in one of the best countries in the world, with freedoms to match. Our problems here ain’t nothing compared to so many who live in terror, poverty and chronic ill health. What’s to hate about Australia?

OK, some questions for our esteemed OP.

1. Where or how has Islam declared war on us?
  2. What evidence do you have that the government has become the enemy (apart from both major parties being pretty piss-poor, but anyway)…
  3. What freedoms have been limited or destroyed?
  4. Restricting gun ownership came about after an horrendous massacre in Tasmania…what does that have to do with Muslims? Oh by the way, I don’t consider gun ownership to be a freedom or a universal right.
  5. Did your mother drop you on your head when you were little?
  6. Are you my cousin Lin?

Well, that’s why the Muslims are coming to take it. Wake up, sheeple! :mad:

Not just allowed, but encouraged.

Talk about being a sleeper/plant.

Join Date 2007, but only 6 posts and all in this thread. Something’s not right down under!

See post #51.

You’re too fucking far for day trips?

Missed it by that much! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, there’s that I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

But back to the OP, Australia’s modern history is rife with hatred of ‘the other’. First we had the Whingeing Poms, and a huge migration program for (mainly Greek and Italian) Wog families in the years immediately following WW2. White Australians were sure it was going to be the downfall of our civilization because the Wogs didn’t assimilate and they ate funny food and went to funny churches.

The hatred continued until the early 1970’s when a new target arrived. Vietnamese boatpeople (Chinks) swarmed in by boat and aeroplane, filling up our migrant hostels and selling pho and drugs. All criminals, the lotta them, and slanty eyed to boot. What was funny is that they were hated by the Aussies, the Whingeing Poms and all the Wogs too. We were united in our racism.

And now it’s the Mussies. They’re threatening to take over our legal system and turn all the Christian churches into Mosques. They’re going to steal our sunshine, rape our daughters and sell Halal food to fund terrorist cells or something.

The vast majority of Australians now have come of age though, and we’ve outgrown such infantile notions. There’s still a few slow kids, like the OP: it just takes them a bit longer.

Anyway, after the Muslims it’ll probably be the Yanks landing on our shores en mass. And you can betcha I’ll be down there at the beach turning the boats back…can’t have just any riff-raff coming here. :smiley:

Well, I’m not sure what the reason is for people like you being worried. Perhaps your mother drank a lot during her pregnancy but that’s just a guess.

What I am sure about is that your fears are not based on any rational danger. There are around 24,000,000 people in Australia and only about 500,000 of them are Muslims. So the Islamists have about as much chance of taking over as Restore Australia does.