San Antonio Trump Rally - 10/7 - "Livestream" thread

:heart:

Trump is speaking in Baltimore right now. This rally is scheduled for tomorrow, 10/7. You going to be 24 hours early for it. :upside_down_face:

Duh, that’s what I get. We thought it was today, but it’s tomorrow.

No big deal, we’ll just go tomorrow!

Please come to Baltimore
She just said “Nyet.”
Boy, won’t you come home to me.

Won’t this be a live blog? Not a live stream?

Taps the sign…

I look forward to your live blog, whatever you choose to call it :wink:

LOL, I went to the Freeman Coliseum web page (where Trump is holding his rally today) and they do not list the rally on their calendar.

Maybe it falls under the heading of “The Great Junk Hunt.”

Maybe they moved it to a landscaping center?

I think the event is still on; how’s the rally going? I went to a Bernie Sanders rally one time that was insane!

We will be leaving soon… speeches start @ 630pm, central.

… and we’re off!

Live on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZqOxKuopa0

“Right Side Broadcasting Network”?

:roll_eyes:

Remember, you can put on auto-generated captions if you don’t want this pollution going into your ears.


@JohnT I can’t believe you’re there in person! Watching it for five minutes on TV is making me nauseous.

I’m only seeing a few hundred people.

Lol, no. We got here, they are at capacity, we cannot get in. Sorry everyone!

… actually, that might be wrong. We’re in line, will let y’all know.

Nope. Sorry, everyone.

This is a new one. Democratic states have “dirty door knobs”

I’d say you dodged a bullet by not getting in.