Santo Rugger (RIP Santo Rugger)

I wondered why I hadn’t heard from him lately. Thanks for letting us know. If you get to see him, please pass along my good thoughts to him. He’s one of the few people on the boards that I know in real life.

SANTO GET WELL SOON!

Oh dear. Please pass along my good wishes if you have the opportunity :frowning:

Crappy awful news. :frowning:

I hope we get in touch with someone who can give us updates?

How horrible.

I am crap at keeping track of who’s who on SDMB, but he’s one of the few user names I know (okay, I’ll admit, it’s 'cause he posted those super cute pics of him with a dog).

I hope he knows so many people are wishing him well.

Oh shit!

He’s always been a really cool guy on the board! One I’d really like to take a beer (or 20) with.

Just oh shit :frowning:

:frowning:

Poor guy. Here’s hoping for a swift and full recovery… it’s good to hear that he’s already making some progress.

That’s awful. Here’s hoping for a swift recovery for him.

Hopefully now he’ll be able to see peoples’ future, like Christopher Walken in The Dead Zone. And now he’ll have an excuse to use a cane and wear a long black coat all the time.

Wow, I really think Santo’s a cool guy by all accounts. This is horrible news, and I hope his recovery is quick and complete. Damn.

Aww man. So very sad.

Good lord, what awful news! Send along my best wishes as well.

Fuck me…Rugger, you damn well better get back on your feet again soon. I’m coming out my Mafia hiatus and you best be there huntin’ scum with us again!

Holy crap! :eek:

Cluricaun, I hope you can find out about sending cards to him.

Wishing him all the best. x

Sad news. I’m also wishing him the best.

I’ll add another “Well, crap” to the mix, along with hopes for a swift and complete recovery.

Oh, no! He’s always so nice to me! If anybody does get a real address and it’s on Facebook or something, could I get it via PM? I’d really like to send something.

I just saw this.

That really sucks- he’s a great guy. SR, if you can read this, we miss you and we wish you the fastest recovery ever.

Thanks for letting us know what’s going on, and please keep us up to date.

What awful news! :frowning: Best wishes for a really quick recovery.