Satan lets his minions down...

brightens Hey! I know how I can introduce you to Soul Tsunami without you actually coming here:
http://www.soultsunamiband.com/songs.htm

Trust me, everyone, you oughta listen to this…they really wail. think “The Commitments” meets “The Blues Brothers,” with a little modern-day R&B thrown in for good measure. You’ll thank me.

Live a Lush Life
Da Chef

Aw, Satan, them’s the breaks. Now what do I do with this heather voodoo doll I already got ya??? And all these guys I’ve sold guitars to, promising you’d meet 'em at the crossroads?

Consider it an open invitation then. Spring is better travel weather.

Oh, stop twitching your tail like that…

Have a Hell of a Holiday anyway!

That’s not my tail that’s twitching…

Seriously, yoou all are really great for the kind words, the e-mails, and everything.

Makes an evil darklord wanna cry…

Yer pal,
Satan

Damn! :wink:

Don’t reapair your car ! I’m sure $700 will fly you back and forth to Amsterdam !!!

Ah well… sorry that it didn’t work out as planned, Brian. I sure as hell (no pun intended) was looking forward to reading the daily reports posted in the “Satan does the US” thread…

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

I think we were all looking forward to living vicariously through you, Satan, but I don’t think you could say you have let anyone down. The timing is just not good, and you are doing the right thing.
Man, I really was in the mood for a major vicarious road trip, though!!

Meg

Just cause our pal can’t visit us doesn’t mean WE can’t all go and visit HIM?!

It could be a pilmigrage to visit the un-holy land!

Well,I’m going down there(NC,you sick people)in April,so I’ll still get to see Him!

Christmas won’t be the same without Satan.