Sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits

Cheese, sausage, cheese, egg, cheese - I like getting a couple extra cheese to glue the thing together. It also is a bit moister that way, sometimes the sausage patties are sahara desert dry.

This. Makes for a solider stack as well.

If I was going to make one myself, I would put the sausage patty down on the bottom half of the biscuit, then add the egg, cheese, and top half of the biscuit in that order.

If I’m ordering from a restaurant, I don’t really care what order they are in, as long as all of the components are present.

The egg needs to have a runny yolk, and thus be next to the bread so the yolky goodness can soak into it. Ideally the bread should have some marmite on it.

Sausage, egg, cheese, for the reasons Tripolar cited in post #2.

In New York, these things come on a roll, or toast, if you ask for it on toast. A biscuit seems an insignificant thing to hold such a bounty. Also, the ingredients would squeeze out.

Some New Yorkers get this on a bagel. Also a blunder as, again, the ingredients squeeze out.

A fresh roll cradles the meat, egg, and cheese.

Should mention I’m not talking McDonalds, here. These beauties must be obtained at a genuine independently-owned greasy spoon after a conference with the grillman.

Sausage, egg, cheese. With salt and pepper. The top half of the biscuit I slather with butter and jam. :o

this leaves you free to eat the protein section and the botton separately, while you add a free packet or two of strawberry preserves to slather on the top as dessert.

The sausage, egg, cheese McMuff they serve at the McFarm.

However they do it. I am an addict.

Actually, I’m inclined to favor Hardee’s, but they don’t have them in my neck(s) of the woods. :frowning:

You forgot doesn’t matter much.

But you also had too many choices. It only makes a difference which one is in the middle. The outsides are interchangeable, it’s just a matter of turning the sandwich over.

Another vote for “without the egg”.

Some dijon mustard goes on the non-cheese side of the sausage.

You forgot egg and cheese and hold the sausage. Between your knees.

Um… well nm.

If you leave out the egg, the cheese, and/or the sausage…

Is it still a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit? :confused:

See, I don’t look at a sandwich for that, for that it is a bowl with 3 perfectly poached eggs, all stirred together so it is a blend of cooked white and lovely runny yolks, then seasoned with salt and pepper and served on a thick piece of texas toast [I make it from a sourdough boule and try to get a center slice so it is about 8 or 9 inches by 4 inches by about an inch thick, and toasted in a buttered skillet, or a skillet with leftover bacon fat] so I don’t have to dip, I use a knife and fork. Though I did once get the poached eggs served in a split and hollowed out cuban roll once, very tasty. I do like vegemited toast on the side though. Then I burp and adjust my insulin for the carb load.

I just had the best eggs florentine this morning - I hollowed out a cuban roll, put some leftover long grain and wild rice florentine [using up the last of the homegrown spinach and green onions] cracked in a couple eggs to sit in the florentine goop and dotted butter on the top, popped it in and baked it til the eggs were just set, and topped it with home made hollandaise sauce and used the last of some lumpfish caviar as garnish - was clearing up the fridge before Thanksgiving preparations kick in tomorrow.

Cheese biscuits are generally too small to hold an egg. Are we talking about a slice of boiled egg?

Example.

FWIW (not much), the roach coach that used to stop at my yesterjob offered a sausage and egg with cheese, and it was on a regular hamburger bun, and it was damn tasty. Don’t remember the stacking order.

its morning food, it goes in my mouth, I chew and swallow and it tastes good. Never been able to pay that much attention because the food is competing with the coffee in the morning for supremacy. I don’t even know what order they are stacked in normally.