Screw France

They have been a thorn in our side for way too long.

I say add them to the axis of evil and add them to our hit list.

I would give them the chance to come around.

Hey France, wake up and decide, you are either with us or against us.

In other words

Lafayette get your butt over here.

Hey Pope, wake up and decide, you are either with us or against us.

… one mademoiselle at a time.

OK, or two. :smiley:

In addition to the 8 European countries who made a statement in support of Bush and the US, now up to 10 Eastern European nations plan to do so. Looks like France isn’t much of a leader among European nations. To bad for them.

Hey Montreal, wake up and decide, you are either with us or against us.

Don’t mess with us, we’ll take away the Expos and, um…give them to Puerto Rico?

France is one of our greatest enemies and God, I just loave Chirac, he just embodies everything that is France.

Arrogant frogs!

Yeah and the French tricked us in to fighting Viet Nam!

Bastards.
Lady Liberty is certainly not French!

(wait a second)

Aiiii, is this really necessary?

When is enough enough?

Isn’t it so annoying how some people use “us” and “our” and “we” as if we all are on their side? As if we are all of the same nationality/mindset/political views as they are? I’m American, and I’m ashamed to say there are gobshites out there who would say things* like this. I apologize for them.

*Gross generalizations, calls for violence and dessimation of a nation and just plain bigotry. See above.

See, it’s so bad, I can’t even make sense!

I love France. It’s not only the wine, the cheese, the pastries and the lifestyle that’s based around consuming them. It’s also the scenery, the hip-hop and dub music, but mostly for the fact that they will always be the butt of jokes for liking Jerry Lewis and David Hasselhoff, and they don’t seem to care. That’s classy.

I even like Quebec.

Now, Americans, on the other hand … :rolleyes:

fuck off Dave, you ignorant asshole.

If you’re going to spout off stereotypes, at least get them right- the French love Jerry Lewis and the Germans love David Hasselhoff.

Thank you for making me ashamed to be American.

I’m just waiting for the night when the windows get broken around here and it all looks like crystal as it lies on the pavement. With the mindset that has been exhibited above, can it be far away?

Now are we the ones with the Fatherland or is it the Homeland? I seem to be getting them confused of late.

TV

I think that the U.S. should just surrender to the French. Think of the possibilities: Our vineyards would be magnificent. The language would be more melodious and our capital would be the most beautiful city in the world. Southerners would become wealthy. Oh! the sauces! the sauces!

Fatherland? Dear god, we’re not Nazis!

What, Motherland? We’re not Commies either!

Please. It’s HOMELAND. We’re AMERICANS.

So then, you’d recommend a vacation in Algeria?

Oh yeah?

OH YEAH?

Well MY daddy is BIGGER and STRONGER than YOUR daddy!

NYEH!

::: pushes dave off the swing and scampers off :::

(Grow up. Read. Get your hands on Le Monde Diplomatique, a french publication on geopolitical thought. Learn something.)

Do they call them “French Letters” in France?

When I see a thread like this I can only think of one thing, do you remember that French language instruction TV show with the really beautiful girl? Um, urg, ug, doh, damn, MIREILLE! Damn, I’d screw her.