SDMB Bigoted Asshole Omnibus Thread

We get it. You’re racist.

More garbage here.

I’m not going to debate with you. I’m just going to kindly ask you (and by you, I mean all you racist fuckers) to stop wasting space on my message board. Your opinions are moronic, and the fact that you refuse to acknowledge the vast body of evidence to the contrary of your genetics argument does not speak well to your own intelligence. I note you haven’t responded to a single question in that thread - maybe cuz you got nothin’? You speak so eloquently about your racism, but it’s basically a bunch of garbage recycled from some website you read voraciously in order to bolster your stupid argument. Homeboy read The Bell Curve and now he thinks he knows what’s up.

Well, sir, you do not know what is up. I don’t care what you have to say. It’s just BLAH BLAH BLAH to me. I’m tired of getting pissed off every time I go to Great Debates to try to learn something. I have enough ignorance of my own and it’s a PITA to have to deal with someone else’s. So shut up.

And try to appreciate the fact that you are the first Doper I have ever pitted. I rarely insult people, but you’re special.

No, that’s what GQ is for. :wink:

You’d rather he met you in the back, with the Jack and the jukebox ?

If ancestry denotes intelligence, New Deal Democrat’s mother must have got knocked up by a goat.

Such a harsh, un-PC word! I think they prefer “racial realist” nowadays. (Those who do not prefer “White Nationalist,” that is. Of course, there’s no need to choose.)

By a sheep. Goats are smart, for graminivorous quadrupeds.

Is this one of those things I’m too young to understand?

I just have to say that if you can get that kind of reaction from olives then you must really be a piece of work!

:eek:

Quite the opposite, I’m afraid.

In the et al. category, I offer a friendly amendment to include the more genteelly and less blatantly/honestly racist Chen019.

I approve of this pitting. Of course I’m lavender and blue so I wonder what race **New Deal Democrat **believes me to be? :smiley:

The term oriental is particularly ridiculous. It’s the sort of word my grandmother might have used and she was born in 1898.

Now you know how the sheep fit in all this.

To be (overly) generous, there are some non-racist folks who insist “Oriental” is a better term because “Asian” is overly broad. There’s truth to that, but it’s superceded by the yucky etymology of the term and the fact that you can easily be more specific by…being more specific.

I heartily support this pitting as well; NDD is just…so obtuse. It’s one thing (albeit still controversial and prone to vehemence) to make intellectually honest arguments about race and intelligence. NDD’s propensity to blather and ignore seems deeply antithetical to the whole reason I generally like this forum.

I don’t so much mind the existence of racists here, but I’d prefer a better sort of racist.

Every time I see a tumblr thread with people calling faux-tribal tattoos or punk haircuts racist, I can’t help but wonder if they realize there are still people arguing that negro brains are physically inferior.

What I want to know is why the fuck do you start a thread to deliberately invite those idiots into a debate? None of them is going to change his mind, and all you do is make other people come in a debunk his nonsense. Did you learn nothing form that time when you deliberately invited the StormFronters into this MB? What the fuck is the point of enabling Trolls?

Olives, I would take comfort in the fact that NDD is a striking example of someone whose profession of their goals achieves the exact opposite of their intended outcome. Most people have never met someone like NDD in real life and might be tempted to believe they no longer exist. I can see myself being swayed into believing that educational aid should be shifted away from ethnically based policies to purely socioeconomic markers. However, then I see someone like NDD posting and I think, right- we’re not there yet. We still have asshats like this to deal with. So, his postings bolster support for affirmative action and racially-based preferences, which I am sure is not his goal.

So while NDD’s posting might be annoying, it is helpful to remember that there are still segments of the population who are scared to death of non-whities and two, it’s good practice arguing against dum-dums.

Then why did you even start this? You obviously have nothing rational to contribute.

For too long the word “racist” has been used to inhibit a candid, public discussion of black social pathology and the durability of the race gap in academic performance.

Liberals call for a “dialogue on race,” but they have done everything possible to inhibit an honest dialogue. What they want is a monologue, with them doing the talking, and whites listening shame faced like children who have done what they know is wrong.

I post facts. You blow hot air.

My mind cannot be changed by yelling silly insults at me. Instead, prove that most blacks behave and perform as well as most whites.

What evidence are you talking about? I have documented that blacks have high crime rates, and low average intelligence. Where is the contrary evidence? :confused: