SDMB D&D game: Getting started

Sorry to back out… I’m thinking I don’t really have time for this right now. Have fun! Maybe I’ll join up when life settles down a bit.

Ohhh I want in!

I’ve never played before though :confused:

Those of you who want to play now: Please email me so that I can get an idea of how many want to play and can plan the game accordingly. You can also go to the message board or to the SDMB Start page to get set up with your character.

I’m looking for your ideas as well- I have planty of game ideas, but I like to tailor my game to the players. It keeps people interested if they are working toward their own goals, not just arbitrary ones.

For those of you who don’t have the time now, I’ll be here. I’ll run updates here to allow you to join later. There will always be another adventure.

Another note: I need some PC villains. Interested parties apply above.

I don’t know how to make a character. :frowning:

Sure it can. I was in an Amber PBeM game recently but that didn’t require dice rolls, of course. AFIK, that game never even finished. My character went to bed and that’s the last I heard from everyone involved.

Damn, it just occurred to me to do a search for the recruiting thread for that game and see what’s going on.
:searches:
Found the thread, and a link that I was after: http://www.irony.com/The virtual dice there should help with this game. I’m not sure about joining this game, it’s been many years since I’ve been involved in any sort of non-PC based D&D game.

Messed up the code. No matter, just C&P the URL it into a browser.