SDMB Fantasy Football DYNASTY League: Year 12

The 4 last place teams should do a Toilet Bowl competition to end the season.

Each team tries to fill the worst possible starting line-up (with active players) and the team with the lowest point total over two weeks wins.

That’s a fun idea, but the obvious strategy in that case would be to pick up terrible players that you’re going to cut next year for the draft and use them for the toilet bowl.

Yeah, the “fun” in it would be from your own ongoing roster, but I see what you’re saying.

If your roster is so bad that you’re willing to cut players so you can pick up garbage, maybe you deserve a bit a fun. Taking the risk that your cut player gets picked up by another teams seems like a bad idea.

Yup, just like my Logan Thomas pickup . Beef was right when he cut him that he wasn’t doing much, but I thought there was some potential there and my 11 year old dog can put up more fantasy points than Ian Thomas

Wow, my first playoff win! It’ll be a very tough championship game regardless of which team I face.

I came this close to swapping out Mostert for Pollard this week. Let’s see if Zeke is out another week.

It’s coming right down to the wire between Jules and I, and two Steelers WRs.

Chase Claypool VS Diontae Johnson will decide our matchup… pretty much whoever gets the ball more will determine the winner.

So I lost, as expected, and when I look at my bench there’s close to zero points available from non-QBs. Between injuries and a general lack of depth, my team had NO business in the playoffs. The poor draft slot is going to be really painful next year.

I had a good run, but congrats to Jules on the victory.

Kick his ass, Dale.

Well, @SenorBeef can draft Josh Gordon again next season. https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1341571744423948296?s=20

If the rumors of why are true, he is probably done for life at this point.

Oh, I’m sure. And even if he gets yet another chance, I am not wasting the roster spot. Had he come back these last two weeks and stayed clean all off-season, that would have been interesting.

Yikes!!! This isn’t at all starting off the way I wanted it to. Kamara now projected with about 40 points against me.

He’s gonna hang 50 on me! Damn.

The Alvin Kamara experience has been very enjoyable this season. It’s not over in our matchup just yet, but this start for me this weekend is beyond my most selfish desires. To think he dropped a 6th TD, too!

Maybe Derrick Henry will see this as a challenge!

Oh well, it’s been a thrill to make the playoffs for the first time and make it to the championship.

Correction: to think he dropped his 7th TD

6 rushing touchdowns, my god. A historic, mind boggling performance

It looks like the last player between me and my first championship is King Henry, who I believe was my first ever draft pick in this league. He’ll need the best game of his career to get it done, but it’s the right matchup and game plan to do it. It’s an exciting finals, for sure

Congrats to @Jules_Andre, well played sir.

Congratulations @Jules_Andre! Normally I’d be happy with 130 fantasy points in a championship game, but I still got stomped.

Stil, it was a good run for me and I’ve got two first rounders for next season.

I’m always very active in the trade market so I’m willing to talk trade especially after the draft and then we can confirm things as it gets close to our own draft start next season.