SDMB Fantasy Football DYNASTY League: Year 18

“Everything really wrapped up nicely. Hmm. Much quicker than usual.”

Yeah season ending surgery appears to have been confirmed 3 hours ago.

Well I was pretty happy with my quarterback situation entering the season. If Dart is healthy, he seems like a legitimate top 12 fantasy quarterback.

The problem is that “if.” Now I’ve got Jordan Love as my starter with Baker Mayfield as backup. I had Daniel Jones but released him in the offseason because four quarterbacks is simply too many.

No regrets. I kind of like Love, although he struggled last week against the Jets and has a short week tonight. Plus multiple OL starters injured. But going forward I mean, I feel good about Love as my starter and don’t feel a need to look for trades. (Unlike the real life Giants, who better be looking for a trade!) A little shakier on Mayfield as my backup; hopefully he can pull it together.

In other injury news, my top four receivers are all listed as questionable, not out, for week three, so fingers crossed. I entered the draft with only five wide receivers on my roster, so I spent all three draft picks to bring that total to eight. My top pick, Stribling, is out on IR for surgery, expected to miss 10 weeks.

EDIT: Saquon is also questionable. My team is a mash unit walking into week 3.