SDMB Fantasy Football DYNASTY League: Year Nine

I’m also looking to move up considerably in the first round (Top 5, maybe Top 3), so let me know if any of these players interest you…

Larry Fitzgerald Ari - WR
Julian Edelman NE - WR
Frank Gore Ind - RB
Alshon Jeffery Phi - WR
Matt Forte NYJ - RB
Mike Wallace Bal - WR
Kenny Stills Mia - WR
Jason Witten Dal - TE
Charles Sims TB - RB

Do I get their pensions too? :slight_smile:

Final cut list: Osweiler, V-Jax, Jalin Marshall, Zach Miller, Roberto Aguayo. Seferian-Jenkins has been making waves in preseason and everyone is raving about him. I’ve carried him on my roster for this long, so I may as well wait and see what he does this year. He’s still available for trade though.

I have tentatively* set my cuts on the league page as:

Keith Marshall
Sammie Coats
Chris Johnson (my 1st overall pick in the league)
Jacob Tamme
Jalen Strong

I say tentative, because what was the ruling on injured players last year? I have a player that will miss significant time can they go on the preseason IR?

Cut List:
QB Teddy Bridgewater
QB Landry Jones

WR Devin Smith
WR Anquan Boldin

TE Dennis Pitta

K Graham Gano

D/ST Detroit

The start of this draft was scheduled for today, and less than half the league has posted cuts, and we still have a few people who haven’t checked in. We have to get the ball rolling on this or we’re going to have trouble being ready before Week 1.

I think if we start the draft on Sunday, we will be ok. I’m probably not the only one that wants to see what happens tomorrow during the 3rd preseason games.

Sorry, didn’t see the thread.

Cut:
Justin Forsett Den - RB
Vernon Davis Was - TE
Kamar Aiken Ind - WR
Cameron Artis-Payne Car - RB

I’ll post my cut list tonight when I get home. Has Ellis checked in yet?

Open offer to any top 4 pick. I’ll give my 1.06 pick, 2.04 pick, and swap my 2.12 for your third rounder for a top 4 pick.

Lacy and Latavius Murray are available if anyone is interested in some depth.

Cut list:

Rashad Jennings (NYG-RB)
Victor Cruz (NYG-WR)
Jermaine Kearse (Sea-WR)
Virgil Greene (Den-TE)
Roger Lewis (NYG-WR)

Yay, you’re alive. I was seriously not sure.

Forgot to post my cut list.

Ryan Mathews
Andre Ellington
Bryce Petty
Jeff Janis
Darius Jackson

I was actually sad and hesitant to cut Mathews. He was my first ever draft pick after the inaugural draft. It’s funny, owning a guy for his entire career - you get attached. But I just didn’t want to cut one of my young utility guys that’s a reliable to plug into the RB slot for 9 points a week in a pinch for a 30 year old at the end of his career. I’m a little concerned he’s going to catch on somewhere like Baltimore and have a pretty good year. But it’d probably be the last one.

Some of you might’ve thought it was prudent to cut Josh Gordon instead.

I will never cut Josh Gordon.

I’m not sure if Varlos is around but I would suggest we get our draft going today.

I’m in serious negotiations to trade away the first pick, it will be announced as soon as I get a final confirmation.

You better overcharge that son of a bitch.

My cut list

Matt Asiata
Bobby Rainey
DuJuan Harris
Knile Davis
Tom Savage
Kenneth Farrow

Whoa, Ellis made it! I was just coming here to say it was time to put out an APB on a replacement. Phew.

Still waiting on cuts from Hamlet and Omni (PMs sent) – those who already posted your cuts don’t forget to enter them on Yahoo as well.

We’ll try to officially start the draft clock tomorrow, but if the people at the top of the draft are ready you can start the ball rolling whenever. It’s going to be a little tight if we keep to our standard pace, so we made to be extra vigilant about delays/short-lists, but we should be fine.

Did we have a rule last year about players who got IR’d in preseason generating another draft pick at the end of your draft?

i can’t drop players on Yahoo.
The league has not drafted. You cannot make this action. (Error #156)

You don’t need to drop them, you just go to your team management page, then go to keepers, and click the ones you want to keep.

My only problem with how we treat this is when is the cut-off for who meets this rule. As we draft over the next week there is bound to be more players, so gow do we fairly manage?