SDMB Gender Reassignment Thread

Well, ok, if you insist. :wink: Sorry just couldn’t resist. Of course I know Bambi is a guy. After all, Bambi is a boy deer. :stuck_out_tongue:

sorry clairobscur. I thought that anyone who spent 8? on shampoo had to be female :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t be surprised if some people thought I was female from the Lexx character.

Zev Steinhardt

Stupid unambiguous names… grumble … never get mentioned in the good threads… grumble mumble

Well, since GazelleFromHell changed her name to Gazelle, and Yosemitebabe changed to Yosemite (they’re both female, btw), many people, myself included, assumed you used to be TequilaMockingbird, who was very, very female. And likely still is, but I haven’t seen her posting since I got back, which is why I assumed you were the contracted version of her. My bad.

Me, I’m a sword.

I know swampbear is a boy who likes other boys (big burly boys, in fact), but is easily tempted by women with beer and brownies. :wink:

Well, my apologies to **clairobscur ** and **NurseCarmen ** for the cybermental emasculation. And apologies to the rest I mentioned for adding stuff where it didn’t belong. Now switch body parts and all will be OK. :slight_smile:

See what happens when you jump to conclusions? Premature emasculation.

groan

Boo!.. Hiss!.. Boo!..

I get mistaken for a male more often than I’d like.

I worked for a guy that went by the name of Claire. I think he was a Clarence.

Lots of folks around here think I’m male. But I’m not.

Well, in fairness, Eddy, Teddy and Freddy are indeed male.

Though, come to think of it, they’ve been neutered.

And I do have two male horses, who are, as you might suspect, hung like a horse.

But they’re both geldings.

Hmmmm… what’s that about emasculation you were saying? :dubious:

You ain’t the only one.

Count me in. Another misplaced penis. I feel so ignorant. :frowning:

I, uh, was mistaken for a male after a particularly foul-mouthed rant about my old boss in the pit. :o But Tupug is a wooomaaan!

I thought he was a she. Sorry, dude.

I think I’m pretty obvious.

Although… it is conceivable that someone could read your username and mentally sound it out like “Evil Ass” and think you’re a guy who farts a lot.

Just a thought…

I’m a girl. The real Percy Percy is a man, but I’ve got girly bits. I’m wearing pants right now though, does that count?
-Lil

I get referred to as female some. Quite a few go out of their way to avoid using pronouns in reference to me, though.

“I’m a boy, I’m a boy, but my ma won’t admit it, I’m a boy, I’m a boy, I’m a boy.”

I think that’s a bit of a stretch! :stuck_out_tongue:

Although, for some reason, I’ve had more than one Doper put a “g” in my username, calling me ivyglass.

I don’t get that one at all. :confused: