Secret Santa bragging thread.

I meant to send mine off before I went out of town last week…but things got ahead of me and I didn’t make it.

Mine will be going out THIS week to my giftee.

:slight_smile:

Mine ship tomorrow. One from my location and one from place I ordered the stuff from.

I got help on my gift from a mod.

Thank you, Ianna in Richmond, thank you for the saucer-shooter! I’ll be taking it to Anita’s Dopefest at the end of the month, so we can peg each other with foam disks. Receiving the gift from you really made my day. Thanks!

(“Ianna in Richmond” is me.)

:smiley:

My lovely Christmas candle was received in the mail yesterday! I immediately tore into the package, as I couldn’t wait until Christmas day. Then took it out and lit it as we finished putting the last of the decorations up last night. It is such a great scent and the label on it is terrific!

Thanks so much to my Secret Santa! (Still not sure who you are though.)

You got your giftee a banning stick? Cooooool.

Ooooh, a banning stick…that’s nearly as cool as an invisibility cloak.

I sent my package a week or so ago and it just occurred to me – I forgot to enclose a card! D’oh! So SNOOPYFAN, when you get a little sumpin’ in the mail, it’s from me. And it comes with my best wishes for a great holiday season. :slight_smile:

I got mine! I got mine! I got mine!

I have a sneaking suspicion that Bear_Nenno was my Secret Santa, but the person didn’t indicate who he was.

So thanks for the cool hat. Or is that “headgear”? No, wait, it’s a cap, hot weather BDU. Unfortunately, I have a Charlie Brown sized head and the hat is for normal headed people. I don’t know if I had the courage to wear a hat with “Hugh Jass” written on the back.

It also has, I think, a sergeant majors rank on the front, and “SDMB” stitched above, where the unit name would be (I think).

Sergeant Major (isn’t it?) Hugh Jass of SDMB. Ooh Rah! Beat Navy! I wanna be an Airborne Ranger, live the life of guts and danger.

The ornament is very cool too. It’s hanging from the tree branch that is serving as my tree.

So, whoever you are secret santa, thank you very much!

Jim

Damn, that gift sounds really cool. Hugh. I want one of those now. :wink:

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
Oh MY!
woooooo

Got mine just now!

I was not expecting this!

I’d asked for some fancy underwear.
Well, these are absolutely beautiful.
All lacy and hot!

Too bad no one will see them yet.
But I lovethem.I will feel sexy wearing them.

Not only THAT, this wonderful woman (from a warm state) sent my SON a remote car!
He is happy now,especiallysince he is getting over being very sick.

And a religious card.

I won’tsay who she is as I believe God rewards peopleif they don’t get applause on earth so thanks hon!

also thanks for the Eeyore t shirt!

I dropped by the office today and saw my gift was there…I have and am still out with an severe flu.

I’m hoping to send my present out this weekend.

BTW - my present made me think of home…a bag of double-salted ‘dropharing’ ( a dutch licorice candy) YUMMIE !!!

Lots of thanks to my Secret SDMB Santa

Woo Hoo! I got a present!!

It’s a beaded wire basket - tres foo-foo! with chocolates and candies and a Purdue shot glass!! Yippee! Thank you so much, Dazzling White Diamonds!! I love it!!
[sub]And, dbygawdcapn, please check your hotmail email!![/sub]

Scuba_Ben sure knows the way to a girl’s heart! I got a big bag of M&M’s, a book of sci-fi short stories, and a lovely note. I don’t think the chocolate is going to last long, once I open the bag. You know how it is, nibble just a few, then a few more…pretty soon the candy is all gone. But I’m going to try and keep from reading the book until next month, when I will be recovering from surgery and need something to keep my mind occupied.

Thanks a million, Scuba_Ben!

Horseflesh, shannablu and the small horsies

You are officially the best Secret Santas ever. And don’t worry I love cheesiness when it comes to my darling Goofy. Plus I can play with him in the dark 'cause he glows.:smiley:

And I am sure I will enjoy the book. Good call!

Plus the newspaper was a nice touch because I know nothing about your part of the country…until now.

I’m going to go play with Goofy now. THANKS AGAIN

Oh, also the card was very nice as I also have a smidgen of Native American in me.

I got my Secret Santa gift today! The same day I mailed the gift to my giftee, ironically enough.

I got organic coffee from Seattle (Mmmmm…coffee – mine! All mine!) and a cool Matchbox car (Halford the Human Eel[sup]TM[/sup] coveted that so much, I had to give it to him), and a box of Andes mints (which my entire family coveted, but I’ma hide 'em and eat 'em all myself!! Bwahahahahaha!)

Thank you, Shirley Ujest! It was an excellent gift package!

Thanks Hillbilly Queen for the frog slippers and the always needed scarf. Roxie the wierd cat has already adopted one of the slippers as hers. Thanks for the gift.

I just realized my giftee isn’t gonna know who I am when they see the return address on the package:

Hey deb2world … um … Merry Christmas :slight_smile: