See my stained glass?

Here’s a tip: Hold the iron almost vertical, with the “blade” across the foil. Keep it firmly in contact with the foil, and move it smoothly along in one direction only as you feed solder into it.

Most of the problems people have with soldering come from “dabbing” the iron like a paintbrush. It stirs the melted solder and makes ripply, uneven lines.

By the way, your work looks terrific. I’ve been working with stained glass for 20 years (and I’ve been teaching it for about 15). You have a good eye for color.

Thank you! Your solder tip is, basicly, what dawned on me about 2 months ago. It was like a door opening.
Your second comment, your complement, is probably one of the most valuable “grades” I’ve gotten. As I said before. My friends and family love all of it, but they love me too, so, I must ask myself, where’s the line? Coming from a professional, actually tells me I haven’t been wasting my time. :slight_smile:

Very pretty!
Web site wise (?)

The only possible things I could critique if I had to were in the rate at which colors flash on the first screen; it’s a touch overbearing if not slowed down. Also, I like the setup when you click on an item; however, when you first enter the page that’s a ton of white space…

Eh, don’t know if you wanted WEBSITE critiques, but there you go.

/S

:slight_smile: No Problem. However, you’re telling the wrong person. I’m about as web savvy as my cat.
A friend put it together for me, and he’s just learning.
I know I should just learn how and do it myself. But I’m old and lazy.
To be honest, I saw it myself for the first time yesterday. I’m not even sure what glass is and isn’t there.
I’ll be talking to him in the next day or so. I’ll gently encourage him to pretty it up.
Thanks.