Serendipity's a 20 year old fairy princess.

Serendipity is just one of the greatest women I’ve ever met, and today is her birthday. So, in honor of this most wonderful day when twenty years ago the world was blessed with her presence, this is her birthday thread. Please give your best wishes and feel free to say kind and flattering things about this beautiful young lady. I know I will. :wink:

Where to begin? I started talking to Serendipity a couple of months ago, and I immediately liked her. And now, having had her presence in my life, I wouldn’t know what to do without her. She always makes me smile. She always has a kind word. Her sweet voice warms my heart, and she’s wise well beyond her twenty years. Plus, on top of being just absolutely gorgeous, incredibly fun, and a totally schway babe, she likes to listen to me sing. Any woman that doesn’t mind suffering through me doing my favorite thing in the world to do, singing/playing music, is aces in my book. Lastly, but definitely not least, she’s a muse, and a fairy princess. Which are, I have to say, two wonderful things to be.

I’m leaving out a million other things that I just love about her, but if I told you everything, you’d be reading 'til the end of time. So, I’ll just simply close by saying, “Bon Anniversaire!”, and that I hope I haven’t embarrassed her too much. :slight_smile:
[sub]I love you, Jessica. Happy Birthday.[/sub]

As much as I hate to follow up that beautiful post with my own pathetic ramblings, I want to wish Serendipity a great day! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Jessica!!!

Hope you have the best of days, and go easy on the candy!!

( pssst… don’t worry about studying today! go out and have a blast!! )

Happy Birthday!!!
Among other things I really like about you, you have one of the prettiest user names on the board. Serendipity. It just rolls off the tongue. Beautiful.
:slight_smile:

Happy Birthday Serendipity!!!

[sub]even though I hate birthdays 'cause they make me feel old[/sub]

Happy birthday! The last Boston 'fest wouldn’t have been the same without you.

[sub]* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *[/sub]
l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
[sub](okay, those were supposed to be candles)[/sub]

Happy Birthday, Serendipity!
Wow, I always knew that you were beautiful on the inside…it’s nice to know that you’re a cutie too!
:smiley:

Happy B’day Serendipity!

Tripler

It couldn’t happen to a nicer girl! Happy happy birthday, sweetie, I hope your day is magically fantastically smashing!

Aw, guys… I’m getting all teary-eyed… in a good way, though.

I’ve had a pretty crappy birthday so far, but opening this thread definitely gave me something to smile about. Thank you.

Group hug! :smiley:
(((((((((((((Sim, beth, Twisty, Soda, spooje, Robot Arm, poopah, Tripler, Geobabe)))))))))))))))
[sub]Psst! beth! Thanks for the virtual balloons! You rock![/sub]

Dearest Serendipity-

You have my best wishes for the happiest of birthdays! You are a dollface, and one of my favorite people:)

I hope your day HAS improved, and KEEPS ON improving…

And all my hopes for the best year of your life!!!

Much Love,

Cheri

Just one more year!

Just wanted to be the first to say that (you’ll hear it a lot over the next 365 days:)). **Happy birthday! **

I have met Serendipity exactly once, at the Boston dopefest.

At a point in time, I was bemoaning my lack of Altoids. She pulled out a tin of peppermint and pushed it towards me. “It’s okay, I won’t judge you.”

Happy birthday. You rock. :smiley:

((((((((Scotti)))))))) See? All of the best people are born in February. :smiley:

You know, KKBattousai, you are the first person who’s mentioned that to me today. I keep waiting for my little sister to start pestering me to buy her alcohol in a year. :wink:

Oh, andy, my roommate included a tin of Altoids in my birthday present. Woohoo! She’s such an enabler. :wink: