Shagnasty is a misogynistic prick

That was a masterwork. Especially the last couple.

Bravo!

6 hours sustained? WTF?

It’s not only bullshit, it’s stupid bullshit. This guy is a card alright.

erysichthon that was a thing of beauty.

Holy shit!

I remember that thread. 6 hours of continual thrusting without a break? Yeah, ok.

There was another recent thread that had me thinking “this creep really is the worst”:

Taken out of context, this post probably doesn’t seem that bad – especially not compared to other things Shagnasty has posted. But this wasn’t in a thread about bachelor parties or fun things one might do on a night out.

No, Shagnasty decided to post his fantasy about how the whole world should be more like a titty bar in a thread titled “Have you ever been sexually assaulted?” Other posters were sharing stories of their personal experiences with sexual assault, and there’s Shagnasty going on about how great it is to be surrounded by strippers as long as they’re all at least an “8” on the looks scale.

What sort of dumb hapless loser actually likes his wife and wants to spend time with her? If The Flintstones have taught us nothing else, it’s that men should lie to their wives about going bowling when they’re actually sneaking out together to a lodge meeting of the Ancient Order of Water Buffalo.

Really? :confused:

No. Just. No.

Have you tried talking over her, constantly interrupting her until she sees things your way? That usually works.

Not to brag (ok, I’m trying to brag) but I’ve gone 6 hours too. Didn’t even need drugs.

The secret is to masturbate so much that you can’t ejaculate with a living partner because you are accustomed to the physical sensation of your own hand.

Words to live by.

I am not participating in this thread because of the extreme prejudice but I can help you with a simple fact check.

“That high school burned down in 1990, and First Baptist Church in Logansport bought the property in the years that followed. Now, the church is planning on rebuilding and expanding, after their own building burned down 2 years ago.”

http://www.wafb.com/story/22642217/logansport-group-loses-battle-to-preserve-wwi-memorial-trees

Hey, you’re back! Can you answer the question I asked, please?

ETA: You know that he was the brains behind the operation, and you know how far he went with your daughter, without her knowledge or consent. How do you react?

Yes you are. Don’t deny it, you lying creep.

Is high school where you met your wife Morgan Fairchild?

But but but…he loved his Mammy! Just like if she was a member of the family. Why, his parents even bought her shoes that one time when she begged real nice.

God bless Shag. If not for people like him, our culture may have never been treated to those classic bite-sized reality shows like ElimiDate and The Fifth Wheel. PUA all day every day!

Why, she loved him like he was her own child! Just ask him how she felt about him!

So all we have to do to get you to not participate in threads around here is to make fun of your bullshit stories and call you out on your misogyny? Hey guys, let’s get to work! What’s the rule on calling out other posters in our sigs?

How about “Do not brag of violating another’s consent. It will not end well for you.”

Firsthand means participating, I think. Like ‘cousins once removed’ or whatever?

I believe “hand” is the operative word.