Shagnasty is a misogynistic prick

One little bright spot there, the compassion LongTimeLurker expressed to every single poster in that thread was really moving.

Hopefully he would not be jealous.

You’re apparently too stupid to even know what prejudice is.

The opinions people have formed of you are the result of things you have said and done. That’s pretty much the precise opposite of prejudice.

. . . against sexual assaults.

shagnasty is a disgusting liar creep. His talk about “heiresses” in the OP was laughable.

Perhaps just watching… very intently.

But only out of curiosity. Because he’s straight. Very, very, 100% straight.

100% eww!

Logansport, Louisiana, on the Sabine River. How ironic: “A good relationship often begins with an offence.” Livy: The Rape of the Sabine Women.
I think you took your schooling a little too seriously.

At least you’re honest about your username.

Shagnasty, let’s just look at the data.

You have dated a couple of hundred women, with lots of sex along the way, resulting in zero relationships.

You have sexually assaulted one woman, resulting in a lasting but non-sexual relationship.

I cannot even tell you how much I support this pitting. I can read this guy for maybe 3 minutes before I need a bleach shower.

You just couldn’t stay away…

Fumigate. With extreme prejudice.

Seriously? That sounds incredibly unpleasant. For both of you.

My doctor told me I should stop masturbating, or at least to refrain during the examination.

Logansport, LA is a border-town, so it goes to corroborate his story that the rape did, indeed, happen. Now which was it, Louisiana or Texas?

There is another long-time poster here, msmith, I believe, who claims to know Shagnasty in real life. I would love for him to shed some light on the real Shag.

Aside from the gross prank, disgusting view of women, and endless arrogance, what really creeps me out about him was this thread. Not only that he says the only thing stopping him from beating or killing people for revenge and entertainment with no remorse is fear of punishment, but that he just assumes everyone else thinks the same way.

My favorite part of that thread is when he chastises a new poster for their bad writing. If that ain’t the pot calling the kettle.

I’m sure the good folks of Logansport still love Shagnasty. Did you know they held a prayer vigil when he was dying? Fortunately, Shags healed himself through sheer force of will:

I’m thinking that the “prayer vigil” might have been that page of the weekly church bulletin where they list members who are hospitalized, but if he wants us to imagine a candlelight vigil with people singing “Amazing Grace,” I’m cool with that. I’m sure they still have fond memories of the circle-jerks.

Shaggy is a bit vague about how he ended up in the ICU, but I suspect this post explains it: